AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12988 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 16 March 2020 - 02:57 PM

I thought this was a beer add.

Year 1, Scott Frost Husker Reclamation Project...

Tanner Farmer - "I don't just want to win a Big Ten championship. I want to win *the* championship. That's my goal. A lot of people say winning the national championship isn't a realistic goal. Well, I'm not about realistic. I want it all. Go big or go home. Thank you."

#2 HuskerFan

HuskerFan

I like to walk to lz's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9377 posts
  • Interests:NU football, reading, weight lifting, physical fitness, backpacking, chess, increasing my wealth
  • Nebraska

Posted 17 March 2020 - 08:09 AM

Is there a Redout deadpool going yet, for who has it?

My money is on RING.

#3 AZ Husker

AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12988 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 17 March 2020 - 12:30 PM

Smart $ is on either JH or myself.

Tanner Farmer - "I don't just want to win a Big Ten championship. I want to win *the* championship. That's my goal. A lot of people say winning the national championship isn't a realistic goal. Well, I'm not about realistic. I want it all. Go big or go home. Thank you."

#4 Hoosier_Husker

Hoosier_Husker

"autoerotic asphixiation"

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14613 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 18 March 2020 - 08:17 AM

wouldnt the resident person who deals with dead people be more likely to get it?

"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man."

#5 HuskerFan

HuskerFan

I like to walk to lz's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9377 posts
  • Interests:NU football, reading, weight lifting, physical fitness, backpacking, chess, increasing my wealth
  • Nebraska

Posted 18 March 2020 - 08:36 AM

I just assumed JH and Yossarian had already punched their ticket.  Are they still alive?

#6 AZ Husker

AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12988 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 18 March 2020 - 11:43 AM

I just assumed JH and Yossarian had already punched their ticket.  Are they still alive?

JH is... if you call that living... :) 

Not sure about Yoss, he's probably still stuck in a Catch-22

#7 fdbrian

fdbrian

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17260 posts
  • Interests:All things undead
  • Nebraska

Posted 18 March 2020 - 01:08 PM

wouldnt the resident person who deals with dead people be more likely to get it?

Not with universal precautions. 

#8 Span Man

Span Man

Doe eyed jijitsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4386 posts
  • Interests:Consumption of Fine Single Malt Scotch
  • Iowa St.

Posted 19 March 2020 - 04:16 PM

Digger?

Veni, Vedi, Veci!

A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week. - George S. Patton

#9 AZ4NU

AZ4NU

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2543 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 19 March 2020 - 05:19 PM

Digger?

Fuck Digger right in the puss filled pussy of his. Oh wait, maybe his wife's teflon titties protected him from the virus!!!  :ninja:

#10 johnnyhusker82

johnnyhusker82

ZEN Master of REDOUT!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101595 posts
  • Interests:Huskers, Reading, & Guns
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:55 AM

Yoss is very alive on Facebook.

Posted Image

What is your favorite color?

Go Big Red!

#11 AZ Husker

AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12988 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:51 PM

WHO Statement regarding cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan, China
9 January 2020 Statement
China
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Print
Share to Email
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Share to More

中文

Chinese authorities have made a preliminary determination of a novel (or new) coronavirus, identified in a hospitalized person with pneumonia in Wuhan. Chinese investigators conducted gene sequencing of the virus, using an isolate from one positive patient sample. Preliminary identification of a novel virus in a short period of time is a notable achievement and demonstrates China’s increased capacity to manage new outbreaks.

Initial information about the cases of pneumonia in Wuhan provided by Chinese authorities last week – including the occupation, location and symptom profile of the people affected – pointed to a coronavirus (CoV) as a possible pathogen causing this cluster. Chinese authorities subsequently reported that laboratory tests ruled out SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV, influenza, avian influenza, adenovirus and other common respiratory pathogens.

Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses with some causing less-severe disease, such as the common cold, and others more severe disease such as MERS and SARS. Some transmit easily from person to person, while others do not. According to Chinese authorities, the virus in question can cause severe illness in some patients and does not transmit readily between people.

#12 Span Man

Span Man

Doe eyed jijitsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4386 posts
  • Interests:Consumption of Fine Single Malt Scotch
  • Iowa St.

Posted 27 March 2020 - 10:52 AM

WHO Statement regarding cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan, China
9 January 2020 Statement
China
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Print
Share to Email
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Share to More

中文

Chinese authorities have made a preliminary determination of a novel (or new) coronavirus, identified in a hospitalized person with pneumonia in Wuhan. Chinese investigators conducted gene sequencing of the virus, using an isolate from one positive patient sample. Preliminary identification of a novel virus in a short period of time is a notable achievement and demonstrates China’s increased capacity to manage new outbreaks.

Initial information about the cases of pneumonia in Wuhan provided by Chinese authorities last week – including the occupation, location and symptom profile of the people affected – pointed to a coronavirus (CoV) as a possible pathogen causing this cluster. Chinese authorities subsequently reported that laboratory tests ruled out SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV, influenza, avian influenza, adenovirus and other common respiratory pathogens.

Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses with some causing less-severe disease, such as the common cold, and others more severe disease such as MERS and SARS. Some transmit easily from person to person, while others do not. According to Chinese authorities, the virus in question can cause severe illness in some patients and does not transmit readily between people.

Seems like they got this wrong.... 

Veni, Vedi, Veci!

A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week. - George S. Patton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users