#1 Hoosier_Husker

Hoosier_Husker

"autoerotic asphixiation"

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14612 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 December 2019 - 09:01 AM

I'm absolutely not saying SF or any of his staff should be fired, and I think most understand that no major staff changes will take place this offseason.

anyway, I just wanted to point out that this is only SF's 4th year as a head coach, and only his second at a P5 program.  he's certainly deserving of criticism in a number of areas in regards to how he's handled this team, the roster, the S&C, the playcalling, the clock and game management, the redshirts, etc

my guess is that some of the best improvements in the offseason will be how SF and staff evaluate themselves.  

"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man."

#2 johnnyhusker82

johnnyhusker82

ZEN Master of REDOUT!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101476 posts
  • Interests:Huskers, Reading, & Guns
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:16 PM

+1

Posted Image

What is your favorite color?

Go Big Red!

#3 Husker Hunyock

Husker Hunyock

(Jersey Retired)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9838 posts
  • Interests:Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted Today, 11:32 AM

Frost is still a great choice as our HC as long as the whiners don't screw this up.  It took 20 years to screw things up this bad.  It will take some time to get it straight.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

-Thomas Jefferson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users