#1 Boxcar

Boxcar

Broken Record

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2214 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 12 October 2019 - 07:19 PM

As has been the case over multiple coaching staffs NU is soft on both sides of the line.

The offense commits stupid fucking penalties anytime they get inside the 30 yard-line

Minnesota is running the ball down our throats even though their strength all year long has been their receivers.

We fucking suck!
"We ran into a buzzsaw tonight." Mike Riley following the Arkansas State game

#2 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Interests:Football, Golf and Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 12 October 2019 - 07:33 PM

Every week I keep hoping to see improvement somewhere.  Every week we look worse everywhere.   Nebraska football has become unwatchable and embarrassing.  

111px-091407-USCNeb-HerbieHusker.jpgimage818_1.gif  unicorn_pride_07-25-071.jpg

#3 Boxcar

Boxcar

Broken Record

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2214 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:34 PM

We are light years ahead of last year HC Frost

34-7 Minnesota

#4 rr05

rr05

All American

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
  • Interests:sports
  • Nebraska

Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:59 PM

As has been the case over multiple coaching staffs NU is soft on both sides of the line.

The offense commits stupid fucking penalties anytime they get inside the 30 yard-line

Minnesota is running the ball down our throats even though their strength all year long has been their receivers.

We fucking suck!

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Every team gets pressure on NU with a 4 man rush and every opposing qb can watch "Roots"  with our pass rush. Gotta think things gotta change on defensive side of the ball doubting any type of change will be made. Better get shit figured out because Wisky and Iowa will put up 60 and Maryland and Purdue are away. And hopefully we can beat Indiana at home.

You're all a bunch of fairweather fucks!

#5 Boxcar

Boxcar

Broken Record

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2214 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 12 October 2019 - 10:48 PM

This team gave zero effort tonight. Watching Minnesota receivers block our linebackers out of plays and our left guard gets bulldozed makes matchups against Wisconsin and Iowa feel like another future bludgeoning is coming.

Anyone notice Minnesota’s lineman pushing our shit in while carrying their running backs into the end zone? And yet our lineman whiff, fall down or shrug their shoulders when our RB gets stuffed.

Oh, and watching Fleck give Frost a pep talk after the game is really fucking sad.

Bench the Davis twins and Mo Berry. Bring in the kids on defense. Find someone that gives a fuck.

#6 rr05

rr05

All American

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
  • Interests:sports
  • Nebraska

Posted 13 October 2019 - 08:21 PM

I realize Frost believes in the positive reenforcement but these guys need a boot in the ass. The constant saying of how great practices are and how the team is improving everyday is nice to hear but they don't mean shit when the results on Saturday show otherwise.

You're all a bunch of fairweather fucks!

#7 fdbrian

fdbrian

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17259 posts
  • Interests:All things undead
  • Nebraska

Posted 15 October 2019 - 01:01 PM

I'll be hosting redout parties at the Harrahs sports book in Council bluffs on thursday, I'm just going to start putting 2 grand on each opponent and if I don't win this week I'll just double it next week, eventually I'll have a huge pay day.

#8 johnnyhusker82

johnnyhusker82

ZEN Master of REDOUT!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101473 posts
  • Interests:Huskers, Reading, & Guns
  • Nebraska

Posted 16 October 2019 - 11:24 AM

I realize Frost believes in the positive reenforcement but these guys need a boot in the ass. The constant saying of how great practices are and how the team is improving everyday is nice to hear but they don't mean shit when the results on Saturday show otherwise.

It sounds like the team did get a boot in the ass on the plane home.  May be too little too late for the season overall, but if folks feel that Frost doesn't give a shit, they are flatliners.

Posted Image

What is your favorite color?

Go Big Red!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users