(Jersey Retired)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9789 posts
  • Interests:Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 01 August 2018 - 08:20 PM

The guy is going to be a beast.
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

-Thomas Jefferson

#2 AZ Husker

AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12869 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 01 August 2018 - 11:00 PM

Boo-mutherfucking YA!

Year 1, Scott Frost Husker Reclamation Project...

Tanner Farmer - "I don't just want to win a Big Ten championship. I want to win *the* championship. That's my goal. A lot of people say winning the national championship isn't a realistic goal. Well, I'm not about realistic. I want it all. Go big or go home. Thank you."

#3 Hoosier_Husker

Hoosier_Husker

"autoerotic asphixiation"

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14527 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 August 2018 - 02:16 PM

I'd rather see him at CB but he seems to be a pretty damn good RB

RB room also just got real crowded real fast, although I've heard rumblings that Wilbon may be leaving and/or will be left off the 110 man roster for the start of fall camp.  (I still think that Ozigbo and Wilbon would have been better off transferring to a smaller school or lower division for their final years to try to get the bulk of the carries for a shot at getting noticed for the NFL.  I think Bell and Bradley are both better RBs for this offense as is Maurice Washington, plus you have players like Spielman, Lindsey, and newcomer Miles Jones who are also likely to get carries from the Duck-R position and it makes it tough for Oz/Wilbon to get many touches)

anyway, arriving late is going to hurt his ability to be in game shape and ability to learn the playbook, but with the new redshirt rules it will be interesting to see what they do with him.  plus with 2-4 RBs likely to be added in the 2019 class there doesn't seem to be much sense in redshirting him if he can contribute a few carries a game. 

but, good job by this kid to get himself qualified and good job by the Husker staff to stick by him and help guide him through the process.

"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man."

#4 johnnyhusker82

johnnyhusker82

ZEN Master of REDOUT!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97994 posts
  • Interests:Huskers, Reading, & Guns
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 August 2018 - 04:57 PM

I really thought he was destined for an academic redshirt.  At best.  His performance in San Antonio at the All-Star game had many coveting him, but most fearing his academic status.

My belief is that this will be a Bell-wether year...

Posted Image

What is your favorite color?

Go Big Red!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users