(Jersey Retired)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts
  • Interests:Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 12 April 2018 - 02:47 PM

From the Land of 10

Quarterback Patrick OBrien is leaving the Nebraska football program. OBrien was granted his release and is no longer with the Huskers, a Nebraska spokesperson confirmed to Land of 10s Erin Sorensen.

OBrien was not at Nebraskas morning practice on Thursday and coach Scott Frost told Sam McKewon of the Omaha World Herald that OBrien will transfer.
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

-Thomas Jefferson

#2 Hoosier_Husker

Hoosier_Husker

"autoerotic asphixiation"

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14467 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 13 April 2018 - 07:56 AM

not a surprise considering he was probably the worst "fit" for the new offense with his skill set.  I'm not so sure he wouldn't have been passed by Gebbia in a traditional offense, either, but we'll never know.  props to him for at least giving it a shot and leaving with class.  wish the kid luck, he's got talent, and I expect him to do well in more of a pro-style offense, he just wasn't a good fit for SF's spread attack. 

"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man."

#3 johnnyhusker82

johnnyhusker82

ZEN Master of REDOUT!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97813 posts
  • Interests:Huskers, Reading, & Guns
  • Nebraska

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:35 AM

not a surprise considering he was probably the worst "fit" for the new offense with his skill set.  I'm not so sure he wouldn't have been passed by Gebbia in a traditional offense, either, but we'll never know.  props to him for at least giving it a shot and leaving with class.  wish the kid luck, he's got talent, and I expect him to do well in more of a pro-style offense, he just wasn't a good fit for SF's spread attack. 

+1

Posted Image

What is your favorite color?

Go Big Red!

#4 5thYearFreshman

5thYearFreshman

mAd Fat chiCk killA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7133 posts
  • Interests:Watching this place meltdown and pretending that these aren't the same people that make fun of people doing it at the printer site
  • Nebraska

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:09 AM

What offense is Oregon State running these days?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users