Hoosier_Husker

"autoerotic asphixiation"

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14453 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:48 AM

sounds like he's considering it. 

I think he's actually gotten worse since his frosh year, but I also think he's playing out of position at LT and is probably better suited to RT or even an interior OG position.  I wonder if that's what he's been told. 

considering he didn't have a stellar year, makes me wonder what he's been told his draft position would be, I'd think another year would be more helpful, but then again maybe he's not interested in playing for the third coaching staff during his time here and is ready to move on to getting paid to put in the work on the field. 

"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man."

#2 HuskerFan

HuskerFan

I like to walk to lz's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9346 posts
  • Interests:NU football, reading, weight lifting, physical fitness, backpacking, chess, increasing my wealth
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:54 AM

Addition by subtraction.

#3 Husker Hunyock

Husker Hunyock

(Jersey Retired)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9756 posts
  • Interests:Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:24 PM

Heard that the kid stopped working out after last year.  Kid doesn't have the heart for it anymore.  Hope he graduates.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

-Thomas Jefferson

#4 rr05

rr05

All American

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1717 posts
  • Interests:sports
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:33 PM

Opens up another scholarship...eh?

You're all a bunch of fairweather fucks!

#5 rr05

rr05

All American

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1717 posts
  • Interests:sports
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:10 PM

And another thing. Is it bad that I want Mike Riley's Prius to take crap on him and his rental is a gas-guzzling, air-polluting 4-wheel drive monster truck. He  didn't give a rats ass about NU and was only here to collect a check. (Some nice guy?!?!) He was willing to let NU football go to shit and not force players to do the work necessary to make them better. So screw him and here's to Oregon St. never winning another game.  

You're all a bunch of fairweather fucks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users