David Alston
Weakside defensive end

RR: 5.6

Woodbury
Woodbury, MN
6'5" 210 lbs Class of 2018
VERBAL COMMIT - NEBRASKA

How many times has it been?

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

-Thomas Jefferson

#2 Husker Hunyock

Husker Hunyock

(Jersey Retired)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9730 posts
  • Interests:Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:07 PM

http://dataomaha.com...14/david-alston

David Alston announced his commitment to Nebraska on Oct. 6, 2017.

He made the decision public on Twitter, saying "First off I'd like to thank my coaches for helping me become the player I am today. I'd also like to thank my friends for keeping me level headed and finally I'd like to thank my family for always being there for me, sacrificing countless hours and helping me throughout this process. With that I'd like to announce that I will be committing to the University of Nebraska! #GBR"

Alston had been a top target of the Huskers since he received an offer on April 3.

Alston made his first visit to Nebraska on May 19. NU recruiting staff member Todd McShane tweeted about Alston's visit: "Big time (unofficial visit) w/ a special young man today! Couldn't have packed more into a 6 hr visit. Would love to add him to @HuskerFBNation!"

Alston's high school coach told The World-Herald that Alston was "very intrigued" by his unofficial visit to Nebraska in the spring.

Alston returned to Nebraska when he took his official visit for the Northern Illinois game on Sept. 16. It was his first official visit.

At the time of his commitment, Alston was rated a three-star prospect according to 247Sports, Rivals and Scout. He was unrated by ESPN. Alston was the No. 4 player in the state of Minnesota, according to the 247Sports composite.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

-Thomas Jefferson

#3 5thYearFreshman

5thYearFreshman

mAd Fat chiCk killA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7109 posts
  • Interests:Watching this place meltdown and pretending that these aren't the same people that make fun of people doing it at the printer site
  • Nebraska

Posted 09 October 2017 - 03:58 PM

He will decommit once Riley is fired

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #NE18RASKA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users