Parker, CO
RR: 5.7
Ht: 6'6"

Wt: 245 lbs
Class: 2018
Commitment status:
VERBAL COMMIT
Nebraska

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

-Thomas Jefferson

#2 Husker Hunyock

Husker Hunyock

(Jersey Retired)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9663 posts
  • Interests:Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:38 AM

http://dataomaha.com...0/tate-wildeman

Tate Wildeman committed to Nebraska on April 16, 2017.

Things moved quickly between the Huskers and Wildeman. He received an offer two days before that upon arriving in Lincoln to attend the spring game. After getting an experience in Memorial Stadium, Wildeman chose to commit the next day.

Wildeman announced his decision on Twitter, saying "After talking to my family, praying to God, and an incredible weekend in Lincoln, I am very proud to announce that I will be playing football at THE University of Nebraska."

Wildeman's father played at Iowa, but his grandparents and uncle are actually big Nebraska fans, so he actually went to some Nebraska games growing up.

Wildeman becomes the seventh member of Nebraska's 2018 class, and he was the fourth commit NU landed during spring game weekend. He's also the second defensive lineman in the class, following York's Masry Mapieu.

At the time of his commitment, Wildeman is considered a three-star prospect by the major recruiting services (though ESPN hasn't yet ranked him).

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

-Thomas Jefferson

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #NE18RASKA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users