• 97862 posts
  • Interests:Huskers, Reading, & Guns
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 December 2016 - 08:42 AM

http://rightwingnews...student-photos/

Texas Teacher Caught Doing the UNTHINKABLE With Young Student [PHOTOS]

Dec, 2016

by Cassy Fiano

Another female teacher has been caught having sex with one of her underage students. This time, it was a 23 year-old math teacher who preyed on a 16 year-old, using Snapchat to reel him in. Alaina Ferguson has been arrested and charged with sexual assault after the student told authorities about their relationship.

According to the student, the affair began when he wrote his Snapchat username on top of an algebra test in Ferguson’s class at Plano High School in Texas. Ferguson contacted him through the social media app and two days later, met the student at a park, where they had sex on a bench.

Shortly afterwards, Ferguson had the student and one of his friends at her apartment while her fiance was out of town. The teens ate pizza and played beer pong, and when his friend went to walk the dog, they had sex again. “Ms. Ferguson told [the student] that she knew it was not the right thing to do, but it felt right at the time, and that she was going to break it off with her fiancé because she didn’t feel anything with him,” an investigator said.

Ferguson had sex with the teen several more times in her apartment and then again in the back of his truck during a football game. After being arrested, Ferguson was released on a $100,000 bond. She had just been hired in August and resigned in October.
Posted Image

What is your favorite color?

Go Big Red!

#3 fdbrian

fdbrian

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17152 posts
  • Interests:All things undead
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:25 AM

she sounds like a sexually uninhibited woman.

#4 ass master

ass master

I like 'em dark and thick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3767 posts
  • Interests:Running, football, tv, coffee, fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:17 AM

I'd slap some handcuffs on her.

jiKCvn1.jpg22ayh3.jpg

#5 fdbrian

fdbrian

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17152 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:03 AM

I'd slap some handcuffs on her.

$20 says she's done that before

#6 johnnyhusker82

johnnyhusker82

ZEN Master of REDOUT!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97862 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:17 AM

http://www.breitbart...m_medium=social

A California high school teacher was arrested Thursday for allegedly having oral sex with her 17-year-old student and sending him explicit photos, police said.
Trudy Hill, 32, an English teacher at Santa Teresa High School and resident of San Jose, turned herself in to police Thursday and was charged with oral copulation with a minor and sending harmful matter to a minor, the Daily Mail reported.

Hill had a sexual relationship with the student between August and November 2016, police said.

“Hill used her position of authority to exploit the victim into a sexual relationship,” said San Jose police Sgt. Enrique Garcia to the San Jose Mercury News.

The school has placed Hill on administrative leave pending the outcome of the criminal investigation and the school district’s separate internal investigation into the allegations against her.

Only one alleged victim has been identified so far, but police have not ruled out the possibility that there may be others, the Mercury News reported.

East Side Union High School District Superintendent Chris Funk said Hill has been with the district for nine years and taught English at Santa Teresa High School for three.

“I was very blindsided by the allegation and very disappointed that it happened at one of our schools,” Funk told KGO.

Funk also released a statement on behalf of the school district in response to Hill’s arrest.

“We are shocked and deeply disturbed by these allegations,” the statement read. “We want to assure the community that the safety and well-being of our students is our highest priority.”

He added that the district is providing assistance to the victim and his family as well as cooperating with the authorities.

Bad-Teacher-640x480.jpg
Posted Image

Go Big Red!

#7 johnnyhusker82

johnnyhusker82

ZEN Master of REDOUT!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97862 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:20 AM

http://faves.com/sto...ppropriate-way/

NEW BERLIN, WIS. — In Wisconsin, a teacher is charged with having sex with a 16-year-old student, including once while her now-husband partied with friends at his bachelor party.

High school teacher Sara Domres, 28, is accused of two felony counts of sexual assault of a student.

According to police, who have interviewed the student, Domres had sex with the boy about 15 times while planning her marriage.

The trysts usually occurred in a parking lot but at least once at a hotel, police said. Detectives determined the boy’s cellphone connected to a Motel 6’s Wi-Fi the same day Domres paid $56.54 in cash for a room and her fiance was having his bachelor party.

The boy told police his teacher sent him selfies while she was on her honeymoon.

Police also recovered more than 1,000 text messages between the teacher and student.

Handwritten notes, some passed during class, included one saying “Baby Boo, I love you now & forever! Please be mine forever & ever. Always, your baby girl. P.S. Good luck on your quiz [smiley face],” reports local news station WISN.

Police have also tracked digital footprints suggesting the teacher was worried she would get caught, including a Google search for “What’s the prison sentence for a teacher sleeping with a student?”

UPDATE: Sara Domres has been sentenced to two years in prison following her guilty plea to two felony counts of sexual assault of a student by school staff, Fox6 reports. She’ll also have to register as a sex offender and can’t have unsupervised contact with minor males. As these cases go, this one moved swiftly. The school district learned of the allegations in January; she was charged in April; ended the guilty plea in August; and was sentenced Dec. 7.

The answer is six years for each count.

She was fired from New Berlin West High School in January, but the police investigation began in February.

Documents say the affair began in May of 2015, when the boy was Domres’ English student.

Domres pleaded not guilty Friday. She was released on a $1,000 bond. Her husband, who allegedly had caught his wife in a parking lot with the boy, was at her side during the Friday hearing.
Posted Image

Go Big Red!

#8 johnnyhusker82

johnnyhusker82

ZEN Master of REDOUT!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97862 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 16 December 2016 - 09:11 AM

This married teacher had sex with a student she met in middle school, and it gets spookier from there http://faves.com/sto...-be-dead-wrong/
Posted Image

Go Big Red!

#9 fdbrian

fdbrian

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17152 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 16 December 2016 - 09:33 AM

This married teacher had sex with a student she met in middle school, and it gets spookier from there http://faves.com/sto...-be-dead-wrong/

this one deserves to go to jail, she's hideous. 

#10 AZ Husker

AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12816 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:12 PM

this one deserves to go to jail, she's hideous. 

Turn them upside-down and they all look like sisters. 

What the fuck

#11 johnnyhusker82

johnnyhusker82

ZEN Master of REDOUT!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97862 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:51 PM

Teacher Facing Jail Time After Doing the UNTHINKABLE With Young Student

I’ve written on this winner of a teacher before. Mary Beth Haglin, 24, was a substitute teacher and at least one student’s fantasy. She slept with a 17 year-old student hundreds of times. She sent him lewd pics via her phone as well, which led to her downfall. Of course, she got caught and is facing jail for a six-month fling. Plus being on a sexual predator list for the next ten years. I would say her budding teaching career is over and rightfully so.

She claimed the boy seduced her. And she didn’t help herself by going on every talk show she could find and saying so. Sixth Judicial District Judge Kevin McKeever turned her original misdemeanor charge into a more serious crime of sexual exploitation because she kept going on show after show and wouldn’t shut her yap. Talk about dumb as a rock. But she has started a second career already… as a lap dancer. I guess stripping is more aligned with her ‘talents’ and certainly more lucrative.

teacher

From International Business Times:

A former teacher turned lap dancer who confessed to sleeping with a pupil “hundreds of times” is facing jail.

Mary Beth Haglin, 24, sent the 17-year-old student seductive images during the couple’s six-month sexual affair.

One picture included her wearing nothing but black underwear as she leant suggestively against a wall.

After she was sacked from her role as a substitute teacher at Washington High School in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Haglin went on to become a lap dancer, working under the stage name Bambi.

But on appearances on TV shows such as The Dr Phil Show and Inside Edition, Haglin insisted she is the victim. She said the student seduced her with post-it notes.

“He would come into my classroom, grab a Post-it, write something and stick it to my desk on his way out,” she told Inside Edition. One read, “I love you so much, my empress.”

“He would always call me ‘my empress’,” she added.

Hagin said the student even compared their relationship to the classic movie The Graduate, referring to her as Mrs. Robinson – Anne Bancroft’s character. “I was completely head-over-heels,” Haglin said. Seriously? I think she was just randy… she couldn’t have possibly thought it was a serious relationship. And to put all the blame on the boy is tacky. They are both to blame, but she was the de facto adult and a teacher. Whereas the boy is guilty of being a boy, she’s guilty of a crime.

Haglin was found guilty on Friday, reported the Gazette, and faces two years in prison when she is sentenced in February. After the affair was uncovered, Haglin said she realized her mistake and couldn’t believe what she had done. Sorry honey, that doesn’t cut it. I have no sympathy for this woman… don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.
Posted Image

Go Big Red!

#12 fdbrian

fdbrian

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17152 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 19 December 2016 - 06:11 PM

Teacher Facing Jail Time After Doing the UNTHINKABLE With Young Student

I’ve written on this winner of a teacher before. Mary Beth Haglin, 24, was a substitute teacher and at least one student’s fantasy. She slept with a 17 year-old student hundreds of times. She sent him lewd pics via her phone as well, which led to her downfall. Of course, she got caught and is facing jail for a six-month fling. Plus being on a sexual predator list for the next ten years. I would say her budding teaching career is over and rightfully so.

She claimed the boy seduced her. And she didn’t help herself by going on every talk show she could find and saying so. Sixth Judicial District Judge Kevin McKeever turned her original misdemeanor charge into a more serious crime of sexual exploitation because she kept going on show after show and wouldn’t shut her yap. Talk about dumb as a rock. But she has started a second career already… as a lap dancer. I guess stripping is more aligned with her ‘talents’ and certainly more lucrative.

teacher

From International Business Times:

A former teacher turned lap dancer who confessed to sleeping with a pupil “hundreds of times” is facing jail.

Mary Beth Haglin, 24, sent the 17-year-old student seductive images during the couple’s six-month sexual affair.

One picture included her wearing nothing but black underwear as she leant suggestively against a wall.

After she was sacked from her role as a substitute teacher at Washington High School in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Haglin went on to become a lap dancer, working under the stage name Bambi.

But on appearances on TV shows such as The Dr Phil Show and Inside Edition, Haglin insisted she is the victim. She said the student seduced her with post-it notes.

“He would come into my classroom, grab a Post-it, write something and stick it to my desk on his way out,” she told Inside Edition. One read, “I love you so much, my empress.”

“He would always call me ‘my empress’,” she added.

Hagin said the student even compared their relationship to the classic movie The Graduate, referring to her as Mrs. Robinson – Anne Bancroft’s character. “I was completely head-over-heels,” Haglin said. Seriously? I think she was just randy… she couldn’t have possibly thought it was a serious relationship. And to put all the blame on the boy is tacky. They are both to blame, but she was the de facto adult and a teacher. Whereas the boy is guilty of being a boy, she’s guilty of a crime.

Haglin was found guilty on Friday, reported the Gazette, and faces two years in prison when she is sentenced in February. After the affair was uncovered, Haglin said she realized her mistake and couldn’t believe what she had done. Sorry honey, that doesn’t cut it. I have no sympathy for this woman… don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.

Mary-Beth-Haglin.jpgPAY-Mary-Beth-Haglin.jpg

#13 johnnyhusker82

johnnyhusker82

ZEN Master of REDOUT!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97862 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:42 AM

A teacher who made a name for herself as a seductress has been found dead with the child her student fathered

New York City teacher and her young son were found dead in their apartment Monday morning, but behind the tragedy lurks a convoluted tale of seduction and chaos.

Felicia Barahona, 36, taught science at Dewitt Clinton High School until 2012, when she was fired for having sex with one of her students. According to the New York Post, Barahona convinced her young lover not to wear a condom; nine months later, her son Miguel appeared.

Miguel, 4, was found dead in the bathtub in an apparent drowning, and the ex-teacher had an electrical cord wrapped around her neck. Police reported that both mother and son had been deceased for a few days by the time their bodies were discovered.

The New York Times spoke to a relative who said that Miguel was the name of the student Barahona seduced; the relative also stated that they were, under the circumstances, a happy family.

The bodies were discovered by the building super, who detected a foul odor and used the fire escape to look through the window. He noticed the mother lying on the floor and called 911.

While it appears to be a murder-suicide, the deaths of the teacher and her son are still under investigation.

A Daily Mail article from the time of the affair states that Barahona and her student-lovers tryst lasted four months, until she threw him out for drinking.
Posted Image

Go Big Red!

#14 fdbrian

fdbrian

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17152 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:27 PM

A teacher who made a name for herself as a seductress has been found dead with the child her student fathered

New York City teacher and her young son were found dead in their apartment Monday morning, but behind the tragedy lurks a convoluted tale of seduction and chaos.

Felicia Barahona, 36, taught science at Dewitt Clinton High School until 2012, when she was fired for having sex with one of her students. According to the New York Post, Barahona convinced her young lover not to wear a condom; nine months later, her son Miguel appeared.

Miguel, 4, was found dead in the bathtub in an apparent drowning, and the ex-teacher had an electrical cord wrapped around her neck. Police reported that both mother and son had been deceased for a few days by the time their bodies were discovered.

The New York Times spoke to a relative who said that Miguel was the name of the student Barahona seduced; the relative also stated that they were, under the circumstances, a happy family.

The bodies were discovered by the building super, who detected a foul odor and used the fire escape to look through the window. He noticed the mother lying on the floor and called 911.

While it appears to be a murder-suicide, the deaths of the teacher and her son are still under investigation.

A Daily Mail article from the time of the affair states that Barahona and her student-lovers tryst lasted four months, until she threw him out for drinking.

womanbaby2.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=13

#15 johnnyhusker82

johnnyhusker82

ZEN Master of REDOUT!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97862 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:38 PM

womanbaby2.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=13

Yep.

A real hottie.
Posted Image

Go Big Red!

#16 johnnyhusker82

johnnyhusker82

ZEN Master of REDOUT!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97862 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:59 PM

And when you think it couldn't get nastier:

Gay Schoolteacher, Partner Accused of Sexually Abusing 8 Boys Kill Themselves

An elementary schoolteacher and his partner engaged in ongoing sexual contact with eight underage boys over several years and then killed themselves when discovered, according to documents released by police in South St. Paul Minnesota Tuesday.
South St. Paul police have wrapped up their four-month investigation into 4th-grade teacher Aric Babbitt and Matthew Deyo last week, filing a redacted 134-page case report detailing illegal sexual activity including “anal sexual intercourse” between the two men and a number of schoolboys.

Police were tipped off by a 16-year-old boy and his parents who reported “an ongoing sexual relationship” with Babbitt and Deyo. The boy told police that Babbitt had been his former elementary school teacher, and that Babbitt had agreed to mentor him when he came out as gay to his family. He said that Babbitt gave him gifts of underwear and yoga shorts and also requested photos of him, before moving on to sexual activity.

After obtaining a search warrant regarding criminal sexual conduct and possession of child pornography for Babbitt and Deyo’s residence, police searched the house and confiscated several computers, phones, tablets, cameras, and hard drives.

Investigators were able to identify a number of other victims through photos and videos on the media devices that belonged to Babbitt and Deyo, including a hidden camera they had installed in a bathroom lock. Other victims came forward on their own accusing the couple of abuse after the investigation became public.

Police approached one victim after discovering a video of the boy being touched by Babbitt and Deyo while they played video games at the Deyo family farm. In other videos, Babbitt filmed himself masturbating in a school bathroom or in his empty classroom, near a student’s desk.

The men would often provide the boys with alcohol and marijuana prior to sexual activity, the police report showed, warning their victims to keep their activity secret.

Babbitt, 40, and Deyo, 36, were found dead in Washington state late last August in what is being described as a “murder-suicide,” eight days after the police investigation began. A local coroner in San Juan County determined that Deyo had shot Babbitt in the head with a shotgun before turning the gun on himself the evening of Aug. 24.

In their suicide note, Babbitt and Deyo said that the accusations were “too great to overcome,” and so they had decided to leave their lives behind and “choose our own destinies rather than experience the embarrassment, ridicule, hatred, and inevitable loss of freedom that the justice system would give.”

The couple left a note on the dashboard of their station wagon saying they had had the “vacation of a lifetime” on Lopez Island and that it “brought great peace to end (their lives) on Lopez,” according to the police report.

“This is a terrible tragedy for everyone involved,” South St. Paul police Cmdr. Phil Oeffling said Tuesday. He said with the case now closed, and that the department would not offer further comment.

South St. Paul schools Superintendent Dave Webb acknowledged the end of the police investigation and said the district would continue to provide grief and mental health counseling for any staff and students in need.

According to local media, the South St. Paul school district anticipates lawsuits over the teacher sex-abuse allegations.
Posted Image

Go Big Red!

#17 fdbrian

fdbrian

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17152 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:37 PM

And when you think it couldn't get nastier:

Gay Schoolteacher, Partner Accused of Sexually Abusing 8 Boys Kill Themselves

An elementary schoolteacher and his partner engaged in ongoing sexual contact with eight underage boys over several years and then killed themselves when discovered, according to documents released by police in South St. Paul Minnesota Tuesday.
South St. Paul police have wrapped up their four-month investigation into 4th-grade teacher Aric Babbitt and Matthew Deyo last week, filing a redacted 134-page case report detailing illegal sexual activity including “anal sexual intercourse” between the two men and a number of schoolboys.

Police were tipped off by a 16-year-old boy and his parents who reported “an ongoing sexual relationship” with Babbitt and Deyo. The boy told police that Babbitt had been his former elementary school teacher, and that Babbitt had agreed to mentor him when he came out as gay to his family. He said that Babbitt gave him gifts of underwear and yoga shorts and also requested photos of him, before moving on to sexual activity.

After obtaining a search warrant regarding criminal sexual conduct and possession of child pornography for Babbitt and Deyo’s residence, police searched the house and confiscated several computers, phones, tablets, cameras, and hard drives.

Investigators were able to identify a number of other victims through photos and videos on the media devices that belonged to Babbitt and Deyo, including a hidden camera they had installed in a bathroom lock. Other victims came forward on their own accusing the couple of abuse after the investigation became public.

Police approached one victim after discovering a video of the boy being touched by Babbitt and Deyo while they played video games at the Deyo family farm. In other videos, Babbitt filmed himself masturbating in a school bathroom or in his empty classroom, near a student’s desk.

The men would often provide the boys with alcohol and marijuana prior to sexual activity, the police report showed, warning their victims to keep their activity secret.

Babbitt, 40, and Deyo, 36, were found dead in Washington state late last August in what is being described as a “murder-suicide,” eight days after the police investigation began. A local coroner in San Juan County determined that Deyo had shot Babbitt in the head with a shotgun before turning the gun on himself the evening of Aug. 24.

In their suicide note, Babbitt and Deyo said that the accusations were “too great to overcome,” and so they had decided to leave their lives behind and “choose our own destinies rather than experience the embarrassment, ridicule, hatred, and inevitable loss of freedom that the justice system would give.”

The couple left a note on the dashboard of their station wagon saying they had had the “vacation of a lifetime” on Lopez Island and that it “brought great peace to end (their lives) on Lopez,” according to the police report.

“This is a terrible tragedy for everyone involved,” South St. Paul police Cmdr. Phil Oeffling said Tuesday. He said with the case now closed, and that the department would not offer further comment.

South St. Paul schools Superintendent Dave Webb acknowledged the end of the police investigation and said the district would continue to provide grief and mental health counseling for any staff and students in need.

According to local media, the South St. Paul school district anticipates lawsuits over the teacher sex-abuse allegations.

online-petition-urging-bert-ernie-to-mar

#18 RINGKONG

RINGKONG

Rabid Unicorn's bitch!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 110785 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 31 December 2016 - 09:07 AM

Can I have the adhd version please? That's alot of text .......holy shit

Running has an uncanny ability to mellow the soul, to take the edge off hard feelings, and put things back into healthy perspective.
Yeah, it's a 50 caliber. They used to use it to hunt buffalo with... up close! It's only legal in two states. And this isn't one of them.

poster-38.jpg

#19 fdbrian

fdbrian

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17152 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:11 PM

Can I have the adhd version please? That's alot of text .......holy shit

there's pictures

#20 johnnyhusker82

johnnyhusker82

ZEN Master of REDOUT!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 97862 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:47 AM

Police say this teacher had sex with her student in her daughter’s bed

Sara Moore’s mother maintains that her daughter is a “good, lovely person,” but the former Florida substitute teacher is scheduled to go to trial on allegations she had sex as many as 25 times in her car and her daughter’s bed.

Moore has been charged with 10 felony counts of lewd or lascivious battery and sexual activity with a child, according to Osceola County court records.

St. Cloud police arrested Moore after a 14-year-old teen’s parents discovered condoms and lewd, private Instagram messages between Moore and the boy.

“I don’t want you for a mom, I want you,” he said in one of messages. “I just want to be with you.”

The teen knows Moore because he’s friends with her kids. Moore is married. The teen cried when his parents found out because he didn’t want to ruin Moore’s life, but he told police that he had sex with her in the back of a car behind a gas station and in her daughter’s bedroom.

Moore’s mom has said her daughter is innocent until proven guilty.

“You know what, she’s innocent until she is proven guilty. Don’t make it look otherwise. She’s a good, lovely person. You ask anybody that knows her,” she told WKMG.

Moore was fired Monday.

Police discovered “biological fluid” on a blanket in her car, but Moore has not provided a DNA sample.

http://faves.com/sto...s-a-real-doozy/
Posted Image

Go Big Red!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users