#2 fieron

fieron

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:22 PM

Uh-oh. SM blocked a punt and scored a TD. 21-3 against Turner's boys.

#3 Boxcar Willie

Boxcar Willie

cool guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7312 posts
  • Interests:Stirring the pot.
  • Nebraska

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:27 PM

Jesus the ACC is bad.
"We don't point the finger around here we point the thumb." Bo Pelini responds after another sluggish offensive performance. Not sure which game since our offense is always fucking awful.

"I think we can be real stout against the run, and I think our secondary is going to be really good. I mean, there's potential for us to have our best defense we've had here." Carl Pelini assesses the 2011 defense during spring ball.

"We play to win Championships. If you don't win a Championship it isn't a successful season." Bo's comments during fall camp 2011.

We didn't win a championship but it isn't always about winning championships." Bo Pelini responds after finishing the season 9-3 and a third place finish in the Legends Division.

"We played sloppy." Bo Pelini responds following 2009 TT, 2009 ISU, 2010 SDS, 2010 A&M, 2010 Holiday Bowl, 2011 CHATT, 2011 Fresno ST, 2011 Wisconsin, 2011 Northwestern, and Michigan 2011.

#4 5thYearFreshman

5thYearFreshman

mAd Fat chiCk killA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7153 posts
  • Interests:Watching this place meltdown and pretending that these aren't the same people that make fun of people doing it at the printer site
  • Nebraska

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:09 AM

Jesus the ACC is bad.

Even Joe Pa is confused...

Posted Image

#5 Boxcar Willie

Boxcar Willie

cool guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7312 posts
  • Interests:Stirring the pot.
  • Nebraska

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:34 AM

Jesus the ACC is bad.

Even Joe Pa is confused...

Posted Image

Do you follow football?

After watching Kansas last night how bad is G-Tech and the ACC?
"We don't point the finger around here we point the thumb." Bo Pelini responds after another sluggish offensive performance. Not sure which game since our offense is always fucking awful.

"I think we can be real stout against the run, and I think our secondary is going to be really good. I mean, there's potential for us to have our best defense we've had here." Carl Pelini assesses the 2011 defense during spring ball.

"We play to win Championships. If you don't win a Championship it isn't a successful season." Bo's comments during fall camp 2011.

We didn't win a championship but it isn't always about winning championships." Bo Pelini responds after finishing the season 9-3 and a third place finish in the Legends Division.

"We played sloppy." Bo Pelini responds following 2009 TT, 2009 ISU, 2010 SDS, 2010 A&M, 2010 Holiday Bowl, 2011 CHATT, 2011 Fresno ST, 2011 Wisconsin, 2011 Northwestern, and Michigan 2011.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users