Rabid Unicorn's bitch!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 110821 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:30 PM

these fucking reporters are ghouls...

come on kid you can make it!

Running has an uncanny ability to mellow the soul, to take the edge off hard feelings, and put things back into healthy perspective.
Yeah, it's a 50 caliber. They used to use it to hunt buffalo with... up close! It's only legal in two states. And this isn't one of them.

poster-38.jpg

#3 Husker Hunyock

Husker Hunyock

(Jersey Retired)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9850 posts
  • Interests:Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:43 PM

It landed. Don't know if the boy was still in it or he fell out.
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

-Thomas Jefferson

#4 BDB

BDB

Raging Geek. fear my code!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10513 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:46 PM

No kid inside. :(

Hopefully he just ran after the balloon when it came untethered. Didn't seem like there were any openings that he would have fallen out of.

#5 Husker Hunyock

Husker Hunyock

(Jersey Retired)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9850 posts
  • Interests:Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:49 PM

It landed. Don't know if the boy was still in it or he fell out.

The balloon was empty. So the question now is, did the boy not get in the balloon, or did he fall out at one point?
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

-Thomas Jefferson

#6 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Interests:Football, Golf and Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:54 PM

LARIMER COUNTY - A homemade, experimental aircraft made an apparent soft landing about five miles south of Denver International Airport on Thursday afternoon after it took off from a home with a 6-year-old boy inside.

When it landed five miles east of Prospect Reservoir, 9NEWS could not see any child rescued from the basket of the balloon, but earlier police had said they were certain he was still inside. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">The experimental aircraft, which is a type of balloon filled with helium, was up for nearly three hours and appeared to start to rapidly deflate shortly after 1 p.m. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">9NEWS will continue to follow this story and provide updates on 9NEWS.com and 9NEWS at 4, 5 and 6 p.m.

111px-091407-USCNeb-HerbieHusker.jpgimage818_1.gif  unicorn_pride_07-25-071.jpg

#7 Yossarian

Yossarian

won a major award -fijords

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9766 posts
  • Interests:Doing the Lord's work.
  • Nebraska

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:07 PM

Fucking Colorado...

#8 BDB

BDB

Raging Geek. fear my code!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10513 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:11 PM

http://www.msnbc.msn...s/us_news-life/

Frickin' weird.

#9 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:18 PM

LARIMER COUNTY - Authorities are searching a specific area in Larimer County for a box that was attached to the bottom of an experimental aircraft that took off from a Fort Collins home with a 6-year-old boy inside after a sheriff'sPosted Image deputy thought he saw something fall in that area.The Weld County Sheriff's deputy thought he saw something fall in the area around County Road 41 and County Road 28. He believes it came from the bottom of the aircraft. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">There is now a very large search in the area, moving through high grass. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">9NEWS has a digital picture of the balloon showing some sort of black object underneath it. Experts we talked to do not think the speck is a bird or something on the camera lensPosted Image. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">The homemade aircraft made an apparent soft landing northeast of Denver International Airport on Thursday afternoon, but rescue crews found no sign of the boy when they reached the aircraft. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">When it landed five miles east of Prospect Reservoir, 9NEWS could not see any child rescued from the basket of the balloon, but earlier Fort Collins Police had said they were certain he was still inside. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Police believe the boy, Falcon Heene, was inside the box when the aircraft lifted off around 11 a.m. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Police say there are pegs on the bottom of the aircraft that indicate that a box was attached at some point. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">The experimental aircraft, which is a type of balloon filled with helium, was up for nearly three hours and appeared to start to rapidly deflate shortly after 1 p.m. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">According to the Larimer County Sheriff's Department, the 6-year-old boy's parents had been building an experimental aircraft which had a large helium balloon attached to it at their home on Fossil Ridge Road in Fort Collins. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">On Thursday morning, according to the family and officials, the boy got onto the aircraft and detached the rope holding it in place. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">The aircraft was a dome-shaped, 20 foot, 5 foot aircraft covered with foil. As it was flying, it was going about 20-25 mph. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">A spokesperson with Fort Collins Police said, "This balloon was never meant to actually carry anybody. It was just a family project they were working on. The little compartment where their son is in is very small and it's not attached very well." <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Police say the family's two boys were playing outside with the rest of the family inside the house. One son watched his little brother go inside the compartment and watched the balloon take off. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">The Federal Aviation AdministrationPosted Image worked to track the aircraft on its radar tower and notified DIA. At one point, a helicopter with the Colorado National Guard was launched to help in the rescue. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Shortly after noon, the Weld County Sheriff's Office said the balloon was seen two miles south of Evans, near County Road 46 and Highway 85. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Closer to 1 p.m., the aircraft was listed as near Hudson. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">DIA rerouted northbound flights as a precaution because of the aircraft. There were no delays or cancellations and the airport is back to normal operations. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Sky9 worked with Weld County officials to track the aircraft from the air beginning around noon. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Viewer Lisa Eklund sent photos of an aircraft in the air near her home on Saturn Drive, also in Fort Collins. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">The boy's father Richard Heene is a known storm chaser. During an appearance on the television program WifeSwap, Heene and his wife, Mayumi, focused on their love of science. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Last year, the 9NEWS Morning Show interviewed Richard and Mayumi Heene about their passion for storm chasing. Click here to read the story and watch the video.<BR itxtvisited="1">

#10 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:51 PM

http://www.9news.com...balloon-dot.jpg

Hope the little boy wasn't in there.

#11 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:16 PM

Good ending:

A 6-year-old boy who was believed to be in an experimental aircraft has been found alive and is at his home.

A 6-year-old boy was found in his home after a massive search. The boy was first believed aboard a helium balloon. /sh/images/ibs_icon/mcgraw/video.gifLIVE VIDEO:7News Coverage

"He's at the house and he's fine," said Larimer County Sheriff Jim Alderden, shortly after 4 p.m. He was hiding in a carcboard box in the attic above the garage. Posted Image

#12 RED * DANE

RED * DANE

All American

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Interests:widely ranging but deceptively shallow
  • Texas

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:52 PM

I bet the Falcon gets grounded...
you're only young once but you can be immature forevar.

#13 Scrotum McDick

Scrotum McDick

Karma's Bitch 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12934 posts
  • Interests:Blowing dudes, and running a train on other dudes.
  • Nebraska

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:14 PM

I can't believe no one has said this yet...

Who the fuck names their kid Falcon??

Its hilarious to me that white people name their kids after trees, birds, nature type things, goofy shit and nigger give their kids african names or fucking made up names.

Very weird.

When I was a kid a family lived down the street from me, 5 kids to hippy parents. Their names?

Birch, Oak, Pine, Evergreen and the girl was Sky.

NEBRASKA, THE HOME OF THE MAROON, SILVER, AND BLACK!

#14 atlHUSKER

atlHUSKER

Offical Obama A.S.S.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11730 posts
  • Interests:Yes they deserve to die, and i hope the burn in hell!
  • Nebraska

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:29 AM

Its hilarious to me that white people name their kids after trees, birds, nature type things, goofy shit and nigger give their kids african names or fucking made up names.

Very weird.

When I was a kid a family lived down the street from me, 5 kids to hippy parents. Their names?

haha...we were thinking the same shit...to be fair..the wife is asian...sounds like fucking Yoko Ono. from the interview on Larry King Live last night, sounds more and more like this shit was a hoax for "the show"...the 6year old spilled the beans and the dad tried to cover it up by acting offended at the idea from the MSM... (speaking of spilling the beans...the radio this morning said that they were on Good Morning America, or some show, this morning and the little boy actually DID spill the beans...live on national TV...*barf*)...

Anyway - this family is kooky...."we're children of aliens" and shit...and they're reality tv whore's too....

on the names...when i was growing up, i knew these girls who had hippy parents...their names?
summer, spring, and autumn -- fucking weirdos
Who the fuck is atlHUSKER?
Posted Image

#15 RINGKONG

RINGKONG

Rabid Unicorn's bitch!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 110821 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:50 AM

awesome..

win win

news got some news

search and rescue got do some sideways thinking and gots the brain lube flowin...(although just letting it crash was kinda lame.. the "catch it , keep it" dudes on discovery coulda did better)

we get to make fun of some lib wierdos..

and the six year old gets to teach the parents "never" use your kid for a crime cause they will rat you out in a heart beat ( don't tell mommy i ate the last popcicle... bam your busted before the wrapper hits the trash)

and finally...

FUCK YOU!

Running has an uncanny ability to mellow the soul, to take the edge off hard feelings, and put things back into healthy perspective.
Yeah, it's a 50 caliber. They used to use it to hunt buffalo with... up close! It's only legal in two states. And this isn't one of them.

poster-38.jpg

#16 RINGKONG

RINGKONG

Rabid Unicorn's bitch!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 110821 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:58 AM

Very weird.

haha...we were thinking the same shit...to be fair..the wife is asian...sounds like fucking Yoko Ono. from the interview on Larry King Live last night, sounds more and more like this shit was a hoax for "the show"...the 6year old spilled the beans and the dad tried to cover it up by acting offended at the idea from the MSM... (speaking of spilling the beans...the radio this morning said that they were on Good Morning America, or some show, this morning and the little boy actually DID spill the beans...live on national TV...*barf*)...

Anyway - this family is kooky...."we're children of aliens" and shit...and they're reality tv whore's too....

on the names...when i was growing up, i knew these girls who had hippy parents...their names?
summer, spring, and autumn -- fucking weirdos

YA parents that name their kids weird names, REALLY FUCKING PISS THE MIGHTY KONG OFF!!!! those bastards!

poster-38.jpg

#17 5thYearFreshman

5thYearFreshman

mAd Fat chiCk killA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7154 posts
  • Interests:Watching this place meltdown and pretending that these aren't the same people that make fun of people doing it at the printer site
  • Nebraska

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:17 AM

HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX
Publicity stunts are lame
HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX

There's my take, in haiku format

#18 CU SUCKS

CU SUCKS

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:57 AM

Very weird.

Parents had to be sCUm grads.

Next time I hope the kid actually gets in the balloon, it would make for great target practice.

#19 ashtonhusker

ashtonhusker

turkey butt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2451 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:07 AM

Falcon? Yeah that's pretty West coastish imo.

#20 Scrotum McDick

Scrotum McDick

Karma's Bitch 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12934 posts
  • Interests:Blowing dudes, and running a train on other dudes.
  • Nebraska

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:34 AM

http://abcnews.go.co...tory?id=8842957

FAKE

NEBRASKA, THE HOME OF THE MAROON, SILVER, AND BLACK!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users