Boxcar Willie

cool guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7312 posts
  • Interests:Stirring the pot.
  • Nebraska

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:33 PM

It's a shame that Corky ditched the Eight is Enough bowl haircut.
"We don't point the finger around here we point the thumb." Bo Pelini responds after another sluggish offensive performance. Not sure which game since our offense is always fucking awful.

"I think we can be real stout against the run, and I think our secondary is going to be really good. I mean, there's potential for us to have our best defense we've had here." Carl Pelini assesses the 2011 defense during spring ball.

"We play to win Championships. If you don't win a Championship it isn't a successful season." Bo's comments during fall camp 2011.

We didn't win a championship but it isn't always about winning championships." Bo Pelini responds after finishing the season 9-3 and a third place finish in the Legends Division.

"We played sloppy." Bo Pelini responds following 2009 TT, 2009 ISU, 2010 SDS, 2010 A&M, 2010 Holiday Bowl, 2011 CHATT, 2011 Fresno ST, 2011 Wisconsin, 2011 Northwestern, and Michigan 2011.

#23 BDB

BDB

Raging Geek. fear my code!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10513 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:42 PM

CSU offense can't do anything in the second half but at least CU ain't moving the ball, either.

#24 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Interests:Football, Golf and Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:42 PM

These are two etremely mediocre teams, at best.

111px-091407-USCNeb-HerbieHusker.jpgimage818_1.gif  unicorn_pride_07-25-071.jpg

#25 BDB

BDB

Raging Geek. fear my code!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10513 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:51 PM

Oh, and Hawk is now on the Nick Nolte hair plan.

#26 Texker

Texker

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4268 posts
  • Texas A&M

Posted 06 September 2009 - 08:02 PM

buffs will be lucky to go 6-6

#27 ass master

ass master

I like 'em dark and thick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3768 posts
  • Interests:Running, football, tv, coffee, fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 06 September 2009 - 08:20 PM

buffs will be lucky to go 6-6

If this game is indicative of what kind of team CU really is, then yes.
Both teams look miserable on offense, and overall just a little slow and hesitant.

jiKCvn1.jpg22ayh3.jpg

#28 Coop

Coop

(Jersey Retired)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16360 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 08:53 PM

Wow, I don't think Cody Hawkins has been pounded that hard, well since just following the pre-game pep rally.

#29 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:14 PM

If CU ever actually played as well as they talked, they may need to be taken seriously.

Hey Hawk... let the excuses begin. Best update that resume, bitch.

#30 Coloradosker

Coloradosker

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3504 posts
  • Interests:Huskers baby!
  • Nebraska

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:22 PM

My lord this was fun. Watching the land thieves and the fluffs go down in the same weekend is fantastic. Hawk is such a disaster...I hope he stays there forever!
There are offensive geniuses up and down the block, some real and some like Dan Hawkins, who either can't find a quarterback or doesn't recognize one.

Posted Image

#31 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:40 PM

Watching CU personnel scurry to get the goal posts down before CSU fans tore them down ON CU's HOME FIELD was a very enjoyable way to end a Sunday.

Okay, so maybe they wouldn't have torn them down, but seeing Ram fans celebrate on the Buff's field....classic.

#32 CU SUCKS

CU SUCKS

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:49 PM

10 losses and no excuses. I'm still laughing about this game.

#33 Yossarian

Yossarian

won a major award -fijords

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9766 posts
  • Interests:Doing the Lord's work.
  • Nebraska

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:00 PM

As long as the Buffs play the coach's son instead of the better QB, Colorado will continue to stay home during bowl season. And to make it even worse, the fucking coach's son is a munchkin.

Except for Toledo, who are they going to beat? I see a 2-10 season with them picking up another win against Kansas State or Iowa State. I agree with mNhhh - update that resume, Corky.

#34 Coloradosker

Coloradosker

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3504 posts
  • Interests:Huskers baby!
  • Nebraska

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:33 PM

As long as the Buffs play the coach's son instead of the better QB, Colorado will continue to stay home during bowl season. And to make it even worse, the fucking coach's son is a munchkin.

Except for Toledo, who are they going to beat? I see a 2-10 season with them picking up another win against Kansas State or Iowa State. I agree with mNhhh - update that resume, Corky.

They won't even beat Toledo. KSU is just godawful this season so they may win that one and ISU, however, they barely beat those two teams AT HOME last season.
There are offensive geniuses up and down the block, some real and some like Dan Hawkins, who either can't find a quarterback or doesn't recognize one.

Posted Image

#35 RINGKONG

RINGKONG

Rabid Unicorn's bitch!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 110821 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:31 AM

They won't even beat Toledo. KSU is just godawful this season so they may win that one and ISU, however, they barely beat those two teams AT HOME last season.

and yet neb barely beats cu

Running has an uncanny ability to mellow the soul, to take the edge off hard feelings, and put things back into healthy perspective.
Yeah, it's a 50 caliber. They used to use it to hunt buffalo with... up close! It's only legal in two states. And this isn't one of them.

poster-38.jpg

#36 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:06 AM

The Buff fans seem to have lost their patience with the zen master, and are now lamenting that they didn't hire "a hard nosed guy like Bo at Nebraska." Corky looked like a deer in the headlights last night. He knows his days at Colorado are numbered.

#37 HuskerFan

HuskerFan

I like to walk to lz's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9377 posts
  • Interests:NU football, reading, weight lifting, physical fitness, backpacking, chess, increasing my wealth
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:45 AM

It would be nice to hear from any Buff fans who post here on Redout. However, they're as scarce as a Colorado win:

1. GBL - never heard from that bitch again after the Montana State ass whooping in 2006.
2. 96Buff - shows up here every so often, primarily to ask "What the fuck is this thread about?" Yeah, reading comprehension isn't his strong suit.
3. Buffarino - last we heard, his wife keeps his balls in a jar on her makeup table. He's too afraid to ask her if can use them again.
4. RuffBuff - that fag interior designer found a new boyfriend sometime during the 2006 season, and we haven't heard from her since.
5. FortWorthBuff - the only buffaloon who continues to post here from time to time, but it's usually to bitch about the AFC West.
6. LBuff -- got into some fisticuffs with a WarZoner shortly after Obama was elected, and we haven't seen hide nor hair since. I suspect he's now living in San Francisco where he can stretch his gerbiling prowess to the limits.

Have I missed any of the Colorado posters?

#38 Yossarian

Yossarian

won a major award -fijords

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9766 posts
  • Interests:Doing the Lord's work.
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:38 AM

It would be nice to hear from any Buff fans who post here on Redout. However, they're as scarce as a Colorado win:

1. GBL - never heard from that bitch again after the Montana State ass whooping in 2006.
2. 96Buff - shows up here every so often, primarily to ask "What the fuck is this thread about?" Yeah, reading comprehension isn't his strong suit.
3. Buffarino - last we heard, his wife keeps his balls in a jar on her makeup table. He's too afraid to ask her if can use them again.
4. RuffBuff - that fag interior designer found a new boyfriend sometime during the 2006 season, and we haven't heard from her since.
5. FortWorthBuff - the only buffaloon who continues to post here from time to time, but it's usually to bitch about the AFC West.
6. LBuff -- got into some fisticuffs with a WarZoner shortly after Obama was elected, and we haven't seen hide nor hair since. I suspect he's now living in San Francisco where he can stretch his gerbiling prowess to the limits.

Have I missed any of the Colorado posters?

Boxcunt Suzie.

#39 atlHUSKER

atlHUSKER

Offical Obama A.S.S.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11730 posts
  • Interests:Yes they deserve to die, and i hope the burn in hell!
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:47 AM

^you're missing a certain fingerless buff fan...the only one that's here on a real regular basis

that list made me wonder where skatkid is, though - haha

i missed this game...sounds dismal though...CSU fans stormed CU field? lol
I don't think corky makes it through the season with a job....my prediction: he's gone before the season ends and the bowl games, of which they'll be watching from home, begin..
Who the fuck is atlHUSKER?
Posted Image

#40 HuskerFan

HuskerFan

I like to walk to lz's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9377 posts
  • Interests:NU football, reading, weight lifting, physical fitness, backpacking, chess, increasing my wealth
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:51 AM

Boxcunt Suzie.

That hilljack is still in post-orgasmic bliss from Cincinnati's monster win over Rutgers. You could see Boxcunt swinging from Brian Kelly's nutsac during the game.

BTW, old Boxcunt is still trying to figure out how an all-Cracka team like BYU beat Oklahoma and all of their darker complected athletes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users