• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4386 posts
  • Interests:Consumption of Fine Single Malt Scotch
  • Iowa St.

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:49 AM

QUOTE(johnnyhusker82 @ Nov 15 2008, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any advice?

Ken says to stay tuned in this front. Ken is in negotiations with a major ortodontia manufacturer who is specializing in this new revolutionary veneers to buy the company and become the new CEO. In the past, Ken hasn't put much importance with dental aesthetics with the prevalence of Webex meeting and being able to run virtual companies but now when Ken's time proven plan of world domination, Ken is now keen on it.
Veni, Vedi, Veci!

A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week. - George S. Patton

#3 Yossarian

Yossarian

won a major award -fijords

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9766 posts
  • Interests:Doing the Lord's work.
  • Nebraska

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:21 PM

Ken - I am st a loss as to what to do about my friends' Dad's teeth. People are constantly staring at him, and I believe it's because his teeth are discolored. They are not actually yellow, but they do have a slight yellowish tint. I believe that if he had them whitened, that would solve the problem. He is aware that people sometimes stare at him, but he doesn't believe it has anything to do with the color of his teeth. I believe that if you agreed with me (that his teeth need whitened), he'd be more likely to do it since you steered his son right on the best pickup truck and on the leveraged buy-out of the local farmers coop here in Bumfuck, Nebraska. I am including a picture so you can see for yourself. Thanks, Ken, as usual.
Yossarian

#4 Span Man

Span Man

Doe eyed jijitsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4386 posts
  • Iowa St.

Posted 17 November 2008 - 08:46 AM

QUOTE(Yossarian @ Nov 16 2008, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ken - I am st a loss as to what to do about my friends' Dad's teeth. People are constantly staring at him, and I believe it's because his teeth are discolored. They are not actually yellow, but they do have a slight yellowish tint. I believe that if he had them whitened, that would solve the problem. He is aware that people sometimes stare at him, but he doesn't believe it has anything to do with the color of his teeth. I believe that if you agreed with me (that his teeth need whitened), he'd be more likely to do it since you steered his son right on the best pickup truck and on the leveraged buy-out of the local farmers coop here in Bumfuck, Nebraska. I am including a picture so you can see for yourself. Thanks, Ken, as usual.
Yossarian

Ken says - Yossarian, (D D Did I say that right? What kind of name is that? Are you origanally from the Balkans? - Sorry Ken digresses.) people have been wanting to improve their appearance from the dawn of time. I would have your friend tell his dad that it's time to upgrade his grill and visit one of my new business ventures here: http://www.myhiphopb...old-grillz.html

This will help bring harmony to his apprearance. I am also glad that you have followed Ken's sage advice on the truck and the coop opportunity. Please keep up the good work.

Veni, Vedi, Veci!

A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week. - George S. Patton

#5 Yossarian

Yossarian

won a major award -fijords

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9766 posts
  • Interests:Doing the Lord's work.
  • Nebraska

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:24 AM

QUOTE(Span Man @ Nov 17 2008, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ken says - Yossarian, (D D Did I say that right? What kind of name is that? Are you origanally from the Balkans? - Sorry Ken digresses.) people have been wanting to improve their appearance from the dawn of time. I would have your friend tell his dad that it's time to upgrade his grill and visit one of my new business ventures here: http://www.myhiphopb...old-grillz.html

This will help bring harmony to his apprearance. I am also glad that you have followed Ken's sage advice on the truck and the coop opportunity. Please keep up the good work.

Sweeeet. Thanks.

BTW, I'm Armenian. My friend's Dad is French.

#6 Span Man

Span Man

Doe eyed jijitsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4386 posts
  • Iowa St.

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:25 AM

QUOTE(Yossarian @ Nov 17 2008, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sweeeet. Thanks.

BTW, I'm Armenian. My friend's Dad is French.

Ken says: That's s s s swell. Ken will soon own both countries.
Veni, Vedi, Veci!

#7 Ken Peterson

Ken Peterson

Waterboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 17 November 2008 - 11:18 AM

This is crap.

I'm the real K-k-k-k-en, and I s-s-s-s-say d-d-d-dental work is overrated.

Superior intellect and b-b-b-b-usiness accumen along with my F-150 and Black Lab are all I've ever n-n-n-n-needed to get a head in life.

Well, those and my Economics dd-d-d-degree from the University of Phoenix.

You can't be Ken Peterson.

#8 F'n Tater Salad

F'n Tater Salad

Asshole

• Scout Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12290 posts
  • Texas

Posted 17 November 2008 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE(Ken Peterson @ Nov 17 2008, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is crap.

I'm the real K-k-k-k-en, and I s-s-s-s-say d-d-d-dental work is overrated.

Superior intellect and b-b-b-b-usiness accumen along with my F-150 and Black Lab are all I've ever n-n-n-n-needed to get a head in life.

Well, those and my Economics dd-d-d-degree from the University of Penis.

icon_eek.gif

icon_twisted.gif

Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users