mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Interests:Football, Golf and Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 April 2008 - 01:51 PM

Snope away...these are right out of his books. Barack hates whitey. Imagine any other candidate getting away with these...

From Barack Obama's book, Dreams Of My Father:
"The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy .. He converted to Islam."

From 'Dreams of my Father', "In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school"
"I studied the Koran.."

From 'Audacity of Hope: "Lolo (Obama's step father) followed a brand of Islam ...."I looked to Lolo for guidance".

From 'The Audacity Of Hope, "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." icon_eek.gif

From The Audacity Of Hope, "We are no longer just a Christian nation," "We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

From Dreams of My Father, " I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE".

From 'Dreams of my Father', "The emotion between the races could never be pure..... the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart."

From 'Dreams of My Father',
"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"

From Dreams Of My Father, "never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself..".

From Dreams Of My Father:
"That hate hadn't gone away," he wrote, blaming "white people — some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives."

From Dreams Of My Father;
"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs," he wrote. "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on,to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names"

From Dreams Of My Father, "I had grown accustomed, everywhere, to suspicions between the races."

111px-091407-USCNeb-HerbieHusker.jpgimage818_1.gif  unicorn_pride_07-25-071.jpg

#2 96 Buff

96 Buff

All American

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2351 posts
  • Colorado

Posted 24 April 2008 - 01:52 PM

Fuck you.
Fuck you.

#3 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 April 2008 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE(96 Buff @ Apr 24 2008, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fuck you.

He will if he's elected.

Come on, can you imagine the media firestorm if ANY other candidate had said even a few of these things and directed it the black race. Barack doesn't like us crackers. Or us Christians. He especially hates K-state fans. Which is understandable.

#4 Scrotum McDick

Scrotum McDick

Karma's Bitch 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12934 posts
  • Interests:Blowing dudes, and running a train on other dudes.
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:39 PM

We are in trouble if he gets in the White House.

I don't mean that as a white male really, but as an American.

NEBRASKA, THE HOME OF THE MAROON, SILVER, AND BLACK!

#5 96 Buff

96 Buff

All American

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2351 posts
  • Colorado

Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE(mileNhalfhighhusker @ Apr 24 2008, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He will if he's elected.

Come on, can you imagine the media firestorm if ANY other candidate had said even a few of these things and directed it the black race. Barack doesn't like us crackers. Or us Christians. He especially hates K-state fans. Which is understandable.

He is a Christian, you ignorant fuckwad.
Fuck you.

#6 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE(96 Buff @ Apr 24 2008, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Riiiiiight. For political purposes only. Apparently you've got your head so far up his and/or your own ass these quotes of his don't at least give you cause for a bit of concern.

And I don't know too many Christians who would "stand with the Muslims" should the political winds shift. This guy is the Manchurian Candidate come to life.

#7 cornbred19

cornbred19

yummy goodness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2977 posts
  • Interests:NU Football, padres, chargers, golf, bowling, parlor games and keeping my sanity...
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE(96 Buff @ Apr 24 2008, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you're a buff fan...fuck you... fyoucchorn.gif

#8 atlHUSKER

atlHUSKER

Offical Obama A.S.S.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11730 posts
  • Interests:Yes they deserve to die, and i hope the burn in hell!
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:59 PM

i didn't read his books completely...so i won't get into a level of defending those lines....BUT: all you need to do is look at McCain's "100 year war" to clearly see how snips (the all-so clear "..."'s in a quoted peice) can take a larger point out of context....

but, if you really think Obama is going to enslave the white race, and allow islam to turn the white house into a mosque....then, well....your mind is already made up and my belly can be full on this big ol peice of bait that this thread is icon_mrgreen.gif
Who the fuck is atlHUSKER?
Posted Image

#9 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE(atlHUSKER @ Apr 24 2008, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i didn't read his books completely...so i won't get into a level of defending those lines....BUT: all you need to do is look at McCain's "100 year war" to clearly see how snips (the all-so clear "..."'s in a quoted peice) can take a larger point out of context....

but, if you really think Obama is going to enslave the white race, and allow islam to turn the white house into a mosque....then, well....your mind is already made up and my belly can be full on this big ol peice of bait that this thread is icon_mrgreen.gif

I knew you couldn't NOT reply to this thread. fyoucchorn.gif

I'm not saying McCain, Hillary or anyone else is a stellar candidate, I'm simply pointed out direct quotes that I would think would be disturbing and alarming to any mainstream American. Imagine any other candidate saying some of those same things, but substituting blacks and Christians for whites and Muslims.

Obama wrote the damn book and the quotes are pretty straight forward, so I think it is difficult to say they were taken out context. I'm simply saying he shouldn't be given a free pass on them, but should be made/allowed to at least explain them, given their incindiary nature.

#10 atlHUSKER

atlHUSKER

Offical Obama A.S.S.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11730 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:15 PM

well, i wasn't bringing up mccain as a comparison regarding pres. candidates...just a relavant comparison to words being taken out of context.

lifting 1 sentence from a statement doesn't encompass "straight forward"...it's not even paraphrasing...

now, as for your point of the double standard....i'd be shocked if this is the first time you've come to that conclussion...that double standard has been around for a long time and won't be changing any time soon...

now, in terms of 'fiarness' regarding not getting a 'free pass', i'd say he's the only one out of the 3 that isn't getting a free pass on their personal life....

and i saw your bait when you first put it out there....i was seeing if anyone else would take it...but i figured it was meant for me anyway ...so... fyoucchorn.gif
Posted Image

#11 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:22 PM

What you are doing is spinning the point of the original post in true Democratic fashion.

I think it is safe to say that if any of the other candidate had said these same things that are attributable to Obama, they would not be a candidate. Do you agree? If McCain (or Hillary) came out and said "never emulate black men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the white man, son of Ireland, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself..", do you think that would go over well or be readily accepted as Obama's seemingly racist remarks are?

#12 atlHUSKER

atlHUSKER

Offical Obama A.S.S.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11730 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE(mileNhalfhighhusker @ Apr 24 2008, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What you are doing is spinning the point of the original post in true Democratic fashion.

I think it is safe to say that if any of the other candidate had said these same things that are attributable to Obama, they would not be a candidate. Do you agree? If McCain (or Hillary) came out and said "never emulate black men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the white man, son of Ireland, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself..", do you think that would go over well or be readily accepted as Obama's seemingly racist remarks are?

no, i'm not spinning...i'm actually agreeing with you above point....if either of them did say anything like that - they'd be hung upside down...but, I think you're rather still-baitingly (i know, not a word) ignoring the history that has our society set up this double standard with regard to race relations....or, shit, even sex-relations....obama or mccain can't say "vote for me because i'm a man....lets get all men together!"...but hillary can re: women...yes, it's a lesser example, but still to the point of double standards
Posted Image

#13 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:34 PM

We'll just have to agree to agree, then.

Hell, that's no fun.

You're still going to vote for the fucktard, aren't you? icon_evil.gif

#14 atlHUSKER

atlHUSKER

Offical Obama A.S.S.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11730 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE(mileNhalfhighhusker @ Apr 24 2008, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We'll just have to agree to agree, then.

Hell, that's no fun.

You're still going to vote for the fucktard, aren't you? icon_evil.gif

yea, i hate whitey too sleep.gif

fyoucchorn.gif

Posted Image

#15 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:39 PM

I only hate white defensive backs.

#16 MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs

Step 2 of a 1 step banning program

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7722 posts
  • Interests:Fun
  • Colorado

Posted 24 April 2008 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE(96 Buff @ Apr 24 2008, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fuck you.

Eat shit!

That's all I got. biggrin.gif

#17 cornbred19

cornbred19

yummy goodness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2977 posts
  • Interests:NU Football, padres, chargers, golf, bowling, parlor games and keeping my sanity...
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE(mileNhalfhighhusker @ Apr 24 2008, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I only hate white defensive backs.

what about the white db's w/a mean right hook?

they fucking rule... wub.gif

#18 RedHell

RedHell

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4737 posts
  • Interests:Burning kittens in front of crowds of children
  • Nebraska

Posted 25 April 2008 - 07:17 AM

QUOTE(cornbred19 @ Apr 24 2008, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what about the white db's w/a mean right hook?

they fucking rule... wub.gif

Let me guess, you like white boxers too. fyoucchorn.gif
Oh and back on point, Barracks likes to molest young children, and he's not even catholic! icon_eek.gif
Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8
Psalm 109:8
"Let his days be few; and let another take his office. "

#19 fdbrian

fdbrian

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17260 posts
  • Interests:All things undead
  • Nebraska

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:35 AM

The worst thing that could ever happen to black people and 41's in this country is if we put a black man in the whitehouse. George Jefferson is a clear example of what happens when a black man attains his goals, he will shit all over those worthless 41's.

#20 AZ Husker

AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12985 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE(fdbrian @ Apr 25 2008, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The worst thing that could ever happen to black people and 41's in this country is if we put a black man in the whitehouse. George Jefferson is a clear example of what happens when a black man attains his goals, he will shit all over those worthless 41's.

Worse yet, it would render the NAACP irrelevant

Year 1, Scott Frost Husker Reclamation Project...

Tanner Farmer - "I don't just want to win a Big Ten championship. I want to win *the* championship. That's my goal. A lot of people say winning the national championship isn't a realistic goal. Well, I'm not about realistic. I want it all. Go big or go home. Thank you."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users