Samurai Husker

Space Herpie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE(atlHUSKER @ Jan 19 2008, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...oh, and prepare for a lashing of posts from Diggler Trump about how shitty you're running your business and how you're too dumb to really run a business and that you're actually just an entry level employee who doesn't own shit and your boss is a fool for hiring you... icon_mrgreen.gif

Well, I could very well be too dumb to run a business, time will tell... and I'm my own boss, so yea, my boss may be a fool for hiring me. When my old boss (who is now a client) asked if my wife was "supportive" or "thinks I'm nuts", I told her she IS very supportive AND she thinks I'm nuts. <so she's right either way... which is usually the case.>

I'm not too worried about any posts from Digger... hell, he hasn't gotten around to PM'ing pics of the gun control titties. I mean, I'm all for "concealed carry" but this is ridiculous. pirate.gif

The Tao of TO: There's a difference between standing there looking confident because you are confident, and standing there looking confident because you're just that dumb."

#22 DiggerDog

DiggerDog

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13155 posts
  • Interests:Family, Sports, Hunting, Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 20 January 2008 - 08:25 PM

The obsession with me is amazing
"He asked if his contract was being terminated. I said, 'Yes, it was.'

#23 HuskerFan

HuskerFan

I like to walk to lz's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9376 posts
  • Interests:NU football, reading, weight lifting, physical fitness, backpacking, chess, increasing my wealth
  • Nebraska

Posted 21 January 2008 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE(RINGKONG @ Jan 18 2008, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
were do you work out? so you can punch me.

You were trained in the Army to re-rack your weights (in fact, somebody not re-racking weights was a very uncommon thing at an Army fitness center).

#24 Yossarian

Yossarian

won a major award -fijords

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9766 posts
  • Interests:Doing the Lord's work.
  • Nebraska

Posted 21 January 2008 - 10:22 AM

QUOTE(HuskerFan @ Jan 21 2008, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You were trained in the Army to re-rack your weights (in fact, somebody not re-racking weights was a very uncommon thing at an Army fitness center).

The nice thing about the military "way" is that you can make the fitness center off limits for someone without getting a lawyer involved.

#25 ass master

ass master

I like 'em dark and thick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3768 posts
  • Interests:Running, football, tv, coffee, fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE(DiggerDog @ Jan 20 2008, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True dat.

All the retards at the gym is why:

Weightset in your basement > Going to a fucking gym

Plus, you won't get all the nastiness hanging around on the benches and weight bars. Nobody EVER wipes that shit off.

jiKCvn1.jpg22ayh3.jpg

#26 atlHUSKER

atlHUSKER

Offical Obama A.S.S.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11730 posts
  • Interests:Yes they deserve to die, and i hope the burn in hell!
  • Nebraska

Posted 21 January 2008 - 03:15 PM

^true....but it's hard to keep consistant motivation for a routine when your 'gym' is 10 steps away from the tv or computer, etc....

i own a lot of boxing equipt...but still belong to the gym because attending the classes serves as a bit of a motivator for me to get off my ass and do a full routine...
Who the fuck is atlHUSKER?
Posted Image

#27 Coloradosker

Coloradosker

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3504 posts
  • Interests:Huskers baby!
  • Nebraska

Posted 21 January 2008 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE(atlHUSKER @ Jan 21 2008, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^true....but it's hard to keep consistant motivation for a routine when your 'gym' is 10 steps away from the tv or computer, etc....

i own a lot of boxing equipt...but still belong to the gym because attending the classes serves as a bit of a motivator for me to get off my ass and do a full routine...

Totally agree with that. There is an atmosphere at a gym that increases my intensity ten-fold vs. doing it at home. Not sure if it's the bitches or the competition with other guys... dry.gif
There are offensive geniuses up and down the block, some real and some like Dan Hawkins, who either can't find a quarterback or doesn't recognize one.

Posted Image

#28 RINGKONG

RINGKONG

Rabid Unicorn's bitch!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 110821 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 21 January 2008 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE(HuskerFan @ Jan 21 2008, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just wanted punched. biggrin.gif

Running has an uncanny ability to mellow the soul, to take the edge off hard feelings, and put things back into healthy perspective.
Yeah, it's a 50 caliber. They used to use it to hunt buffalo with... up close! It's only legal in two states. And this isn't one of them.

poster-38.jpg

#29 Samurai Husker

Samurai Husker

Space Herpie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE(DiggerDog @ Jan 20 2008, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please re-read my last post.

It's not you I'm obsessed with.

icon_mrgreen.gif
The Tao of TO: There's a difference between standing there looking confident because you are confident, and standing there looking confident because you're just that dumb."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users