• Please log in to reply
910 replies to this topic

#901 atlHUSKER

atlHUSKER

Offical Obama A.S.S.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11730 posts
  • Interests:Yes they deserve to die, and i hope the burn in hell!
  • Nebraska

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE(LouisvilleHusker @ Jun 23 2008, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is known as an asswhuppin' folks.

laugh.gif
really?

that standard has dropped considerably...either that, or you're going thru withdrawals
Who the fuck is atlHUSKER?
Posted Image

#902 AZ Husker

AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12985 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE(atlHUSKER @ Jun 23 2008, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the point, dumbass, is that you dumb fucks sound just as dumb as your liberal enemies when you have this fake-outrage over a politician....um...being a fucking politician. I know it hurts finding out that you're a different side of the same coin as those code-pink idiots....but some times the truth does, indeed, hurt

fyoucchorn.gif

Is your IQ even room temp dipshit? The point is that you fuckwad libs seem to say is "But McCain's blah blah blah..." in response to a critique of St. Obama. fyoucchorn.gif fyoucchorn.gif

It's either that or "You don't like him because he's black" which is utter bullshit for many Americans. I'm sure there are quite a few that don't like him because he's black. There really are racists. Let me give you a clue, they exist all over the world, and it isn't because of anything else but the other guy is somehow different that is the cause.

But what really chaps me is the cocksuckers that walk around with a chip on their shoulder because of something someone did to one of their ancestors by someone else's' ancestors. Fucking hillbillies, this is no more that modern day Hatfields and McCoys carp. GET THE FUCK OVER IT AND GET A JOB, pissants. cool.gif

But I digress. Do you admit that Obama outright lied when he was saying that he wanted to go public campaign financing?

Simple question, and I don't give a flying fuck about what McCain's up to these days, so stay on point. icon_mrgreen.gif

Year 1, Scott Frost Husker Reclamation Project...

Tanner Farmer - "I don't just want to win a Big Ten championship. I want to win *the* championship. That's my goal. A lot of people say winning the national championship isn't a realistic goal. Well, I'm not about realistic. I want it all. Go big or go home. Thank you."

#903 Yossarian

Yossarian

won a major award -fijords

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9766 posts
  • Interests:Doing the Lord's work.
  • Nebraska

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE(atlHUSKER @ Jun 23 2008, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you dumb fucks sound just as dumb as your liberal enemies when you have this fake-outrage over a politician....um...being a fucking politician

No, when a guy is presented as a new kind of statesman, a messiah, we expect him to act like something besides just another high-yellow from the south side of Chicago.

#904 atlHUSKER

atlHUSKER

Offical Obama A.S.S.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11730 posts
  • Interests:Yes they deserve to die, and i hope the burn in hell!
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:44 AM

QUOTE(AZ Husker @ Jun 23 2008, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But I digress. Do you admit that Obama outright lied when he was saying that he wanted to go public campaign financing?

Simple question, and I don't give a flying fuck about what McCain's up to these days, so stay on point. icon_mrgreen.gif

wacko.gif wacko.gif fyoucchorn.gif

anyway...give me shit for it if you wish, but I simply don't see the outrage here. what you call a lie, i call a change in position (yea, yea fuck you) - but we'd be on complete opposite sides of this same arguement had we changed who we're talking about - I understand that...but at least recognize that your outrage is 1 sided.

the meat-n-potatoes of this issue is that a politician changed strategy mid-season to one that would be 4x more benificial to him....show me a politician that wouldn't've, and i'll show you a true gotdaym liar fyoucchorn.gif

Who the fuck is atlHUSKER?
Posted Image

#905 Yossarian

Yossarian

won a major award -fijords

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9766 posts
  • Interests:Doing the Lord's work.
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:51 AM

QUOTE(atlHUSKER @ Jun 24 2008, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wacko.gif wacko.gif fyoucchorn.gif
anyway...give me shit for it if you wish, but I simply don't see the outrage here. what you call a lie, i call a change in position (yea, yea fuck you) - but we'd be on complete opposite sides of this same arguement had we changed who we're talking about - I understand that...but at least recognize that your outrage is 1 sided.

the meat-n-potatoes of this issue is that a politician changed strategy mid-season to one that would be 4x more benificial to him....show me a politician that wouldn't've, and i'll show you a true gotdaym liar fyoucchorn.gif

This is the kind of shit that makes baby Jesus cry.

#906 AZ Husker

AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12985 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE(atlHUSKER @ Jun 24 2008, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
..show me a politician that wouldn't've, and i'll show you a true gotdaym liar fyoucchorn.gif

My point, thank you. Barak's a liar, and you just like his brand of lies better than any other candidate's lies. cool.gif

Tanner Farmer - "I don't just want to win a Big Ten championship. I want to win *the* championship. That's my goal. A lot of people say winning the national championship isn't a realistic goal. Well, I'm not about realistic. I want it all. Go big or go home. Thank you."

#907 Scrotum McDick

Scrotum McDick

Karma's Bitch 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12934 posts
  • Interests:Blowing dudes, and running a train on other dudes.
  • Nebraska

Posted 25 June 2008 - 07:53 AM

Barack Obama buzz sweeps through the BET Awards
Email this Story

Jun 25, 7:36 AM (ET)

By DERRIK J. LANG

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Barack Obama didn't attend the BET Awards, but that didn't stop attendees from talking about him.

"If we all register and vote, we will have the first black president in the history of America," Sean "Diddy" Combs told the crowd Tuesday at the Shrine
Auditorium before chanting "Obama or Die" - a declarative remix of his neutral "Vote or Die" motto from the 2004 presidential election, when he attempted to boost the youth vote.

Obama, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, was just a few blocks away at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion for a fundraiser with a Hollywood guest list that included supermodels Heidi Klum and Cindy Crawford, boxing legend Sugar Ray Leonard and movie stars Samuel L. Jackson and John Malkovich.

While Obama didn't make an appearance at the BET Awards - either live or on tape - his presence was felt.
As she picked up her award for best female R&B artist, Alicia Keys told the crowd that it's time for black people to erase the word "can't" from their vocabulary.

"Together we can do anything," she said, playing on the Democrat's "Yes We Can" mantra before shouting: "Obama y'all!"

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee, John McCain, failed to merit a shoutout by any of the BET presenters or performers.

"For the first time in history, we have the opportunity for somebody who's not in the good ol' boy network to get into office," rapper David Banner told reporters backstage. "People talk about his lack of experience, but there's people with much more experience who haven't done such a good job."

Stephen Hill, executive vice president of entertainment and music programming at BET, said there was talk of having Obama attend the BET Awards but it didn't work out.

"We would've loved it if he would've stopped by," said Hill.

During his monologue, host D.L. Hughley cracked jokes about Obama. Other attendees were more flattering.

Backstage, Humanitarian Award winner Quincy Jones said he wanted Obama to be elected and create a Secretary of Culture position.

WHAT THE FUCK??? ARE YOU SERIOUS???

Actress Nia Long beamed about possible first lady Michelle Obama.

"Michelle is graceful, beautiful and not afraid to be exactly who she is," Long said backstage. "It's wonderful to see their love in the midst of all the political madness. They have something we should all be proud of. She's smart. She's educated. And she's fearless. I'd love to have tea with her one day."

One attendee used fashion to show her support for Obama. Actress-comedian Kym Whitley, who revealed she'll be appearing in a small role in the upcoming "Transformers" sequel, donned a tight purple shirt that read 'Barack Obama 08' in glittery black letters

"I don't know him, and he doesn't know me," she said. "But we're gonna make eye contact one day."

Longtime Obama supporter John Legend affirmed the importance of voting in the upcoming election: "I'll be working to make sure people get out to vote this fall."

NEBRASKA, THE HOME OF THE MAROON, SILVER, AND BLACK!

#908 AZ Husker

AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12985 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:53 AM

Actress-comedian Kym Whitley .... donned a tight purple shirt

That woman would make a 2-man tent look tight....

#909 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Interests:Football, Golf and Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:01 AM

Stories like this will certainly motivate folks to vote....especially middle Americans. You know, the people L Butt and Atl like to call racists. rolleyes.gif

111px-091407-USCNeb-HerbieHusker.jpgimage818_1.gif  unicorn_pride_07-25-071.jpg

#910 AZ Husker

AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12985 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE(RedHell @ Jun 25 2008, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
None of this shit matters. Whether B or J wins, America has already lost.

Maybe, but a when put together think of the possiiblities! BJ works for me most of the time,

#911 ashtonhusker

ashtonhusker

turkey butt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2451 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE(AZ Husker @ Jun 25 2008, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe, but a when put together think of the possiiblities! BJ works for me most of the time,

rolleyes.gif

I do believe most of the men at redout would agree. You nasty man. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users