• Please log in to reply
910 replies to this topic

#21 atlHUSKER

atlHUSKER

Offical Obama A.S.S.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11730 posts
  • Interests:Yes they deserve to die, and i hope the burn in hell!
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE(harstad @ Jan 8 2008, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im not sure who would be swayed by this.

I want the border closed to illegals and when they do come over the get sent back immediately. No cities harboring them. No jobs for them. You want to come over, do it legally.

Close the fucking border now.

Unfortunately, that’s hard too….you’ve got so many businesses wanting to “insource”-outsourced workers (aka: hire illegals for cheap work/labor), therefore greed will overpower civil duty…outside of a wall, I don’t foresee a promising solution to stop/minimize illegal immigrants…

It’s an attest to how great this country is though, we’ve got people trying to come here 12 different ways from all directions….in a way, I’d rather have that problem, than the opposite I guess (people fleeing the country because it’s so shitty)….*cough* mexico *cough*

Who the fuck is atlHUSKER?
Posted Image

#22 96 Buff

96 Buff

All American

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2351 posts
  • Colorado

Posted 08 January 2008 - 12:42 PM

You want to come over, do it legally

Then make it easier to come here legally, at least for a 'guest worker' type program. Right now the steps necessary to enter legally are expensive and arduous, which only encourages them to come here illegally.
Fuck you.

#23 AZ Husker

AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12985 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE(96 Buff @ Jan 8 2008, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then make it easier to come here legally, at least for a 'guest worker' type program. Right now the steps necessary to enter legally are expensive and arduous, which only encourages them to come here illegally.

The length of time to legally enter/immigrate is the crux of the matter. It can take 5-10 years to get here legally, which is utter BS. The INS needs to be flushed down the toilet (along with NASA and the CIA among others) so things can be fixed.

Year 1, Scott Frost Husker Reclamation Project...

Tanner Farmer - "I don't just want to win a Big Ten championship. I want to win *the* championship. That's my goal. A lot of people say winning the national championship isn't a realistic goal. Well, I'm not about realistic. I want it all. Go big or go home. Thank you."

#24 atlHUSKER

atlHUSKER

Offical Obama A.S.S.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11730 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:07 PM

Well, the INS is very much on the chopping block of things, if you ask me….they were created to be the solution, but they’re more apart of the problem now. If you know anyone foreign, attend their next visit to their INS office to renew their greencard or (lord forbid) if they loose it – to try to get another one…..trust me, it’ll be eye opening…and you’ll never go with them again…
Posted Image

#25 Scrotum McDick

Scrotum McDick

Karma's Bitch 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12934 posts
  • Interests:Blowing dudes, and running a train on other dudes.
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE(96 Buff @ Jan 8 2008, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, when I am President I will fix it. I am the Candidate of change!

Seriously, that sounds fine. But it shouldnt be as easy as " Hey, lets go to America!". Fucking illegals are shitting things up in more than one way...

Atl, if the government would actually punish businesses that hire illegals and punish safe harbor cities it wouldnt be a big deal.

NEBRASKA, THE HOME OF THE MAROON, SILVER, AND BLACK!

#26 Scrotum McDick

Scrotum McDick

Karma's Bitch 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12934 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:09 PM

Oh yeah, and I forgot speak english and fucking assimilate into society, not create your own and fly the fucking mexican flag.

#27 atlHUSKER

atlHUSKER

Offical Obama A.S.S.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11730 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE(harstad @ Jan 8 2008, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, when I am President I will fix it. I am the Candidate of change!

Seriously, that sounds fine. But it shouldnt be as easy as " Hey, lets go to America!". Fucking illegals are shitting things up in more than one way...

Atl, if the government would actually punish businesses that hire illegals and punish safe harbor cities it wouldnt be a big deal.

True…but I don’t even think punishment is enough to stop the companies or business people (iirc, there’s some thing in place now and they don’t do a whole lot) – unfortunately, we’re in a world of “what’s in it for me”…so in addition to punishment, there probably needs to be an incentive, such as a tax break or something for companies that have 100% legal workers and are able to prove it some way (perhaps included in their yearly audits or something)….i don’t know….but simple punishment/fines usually just makes a company better at getting away with it….obviously, there’s no easy solution…

Posted Image

#28 Scrotum McDick

Scrotum McDick

Karma's Bitch 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12934 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:15 PM

Just read on Drudge that some places are running out of Democratic ballots....

Way to fucking plan...

$10 on Hillary to complain first...

#29 atlHUSKER

atlHUSKER

Offical Obama A.S.S.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11730 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:16 PM

who's fault will it be?

bush's?

or that troublesome Tradition Coalition?

icon_mrgreen.gif
Posted Image

#30 Scrotum McDick

Scrotum McDick

Karma's Bitch 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12934 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE(atlHUSKER @ Jan 8 2008, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True…but I don’t even think punishment is enough to stop the companies or business people (iirc, there’s some thing in place now and they don’t do a whole lot) – unfortunately, we’re in a world of “what’s in it for me”…so in addition to punishment, there probably needs to be an incentive, such as a tax break or something for companies that have 100% legal workers and are able to prove it some way (perhaps included in their yearly audits or something)….i don’t know….but simple punishment/fines usually just makes a company better at getting away with it….obviously, there’s no easy solution…

Yes there is. Enforcing the law.

You make the fines big enough to them think twice about it. You make the fines big enough to make hiring them not profitable. Im not saying it can be completely shut down. But make the punishment big enough to discourage it.

This is moot if they would just shut the damn border.

#31 Scrotum McDick

Scrotum McDick

Karma's Bitch 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12934 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE(atlHUSKER @ Jan 8 2008, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
who's fault will it be?

bush's?

or that troublesome Tradition Coalition?
icon_mrgreen.gif

Don't you know Bush controls the TC?

You should start going to the meetings.... biggrin.gif

#32 L Buff

L Buff

Only mostly dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11795 posts
  • Interests:Football, history, beer, football, beer, Marg Helgenberger on CSI (she's hot ... even if she is from NE!), football, beer (all in no particular order)
  • Colorado

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE(atlHUSKER @ Jan 8 2008, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A tax incentive that rewards actually obeying the law? glare.gif I think you have things a little ass-backwards there, amigo.

#33 cornbred19

cornbred19

yummy goodness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2977 posts
  • Interests:NU Football, padres, chargers, golf, bowling, parlor games and keeping my sanity...
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:38 PM

these candidates are all so bad, the best thing that could happen would have the executive and legislative branches split...personally, i'd like to see huckabee as the repub candidate, bc wether win or lose, i hope he would trigger a serious discussion about tax reform...of course, no amount of reform will cure their spending...fuckers...

#34 RedHell

RedHell

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4737 posts
  • Interests:Burning kittens in front of crowds of children
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE(harstad @ Jan 8 2008, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah, and I forgot speak english and fucking assimilate into society, not create your own and fly the fucking mexican flag.

Are you speaking for illegals, or all immigrants? Quite frankly, if an immigrant comes to this nation and wants to speak another language let him. But, I would like to see english made the official language of the US and if you get busted by the law and can't speak english - the defendant must pay for his own interpreter. I know, that goes against a tradition of helping people who "need" our help, but fuck 'em. This is america and I am tired of paying for people to shit all over it. As far as businesses speaking only spanish or flying a Hondurine falg, let 'em and just go to another business. I don't need fresh tortillas and I can mow my own lawn, so I'll be good.
Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8
Psalm 109:8
"Let his days be few; and let another take his office. "

#35 Scrotum McDick

Scrotum McDick

Karma's Bitch 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12934 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE(RedHell @ Jan 8 2008, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you speaking for illegals, or all immigrants? Quite frankly, if an immigrant comes to this nation and wants to speak another language let him. But, I would like to see english made the official language of the US and if you get busted by the law and can't speak english - the defendant must pay for his own interpreter. I know, that goes against a tradition of helping people who "need" our help, but fuck 'em. This is america and I am tired of paying for people to shit all over it. As far as businesses speaking only spanish or flying a Hondurine falg, let 'em and just go to another business. I don't need fresh tortillas and I can mow my own lawn, so I'll be good.

Let me get this straight.....You want English to be the official language, but you dont want people to have to speak English? Are you a fucking lawyer? Thats top 5 one of the stupidest things I've read here.

Speak English or get the fuck out. English is the language we speak, the language all business is done in, all road signs....etc.

If people dont speak english then you start having little communities where thats all they speak and they dont assimilate into society. Thats the fucking problem now.

#36 Scrotum McDick

Scrotum McDick

Karma's Bitch 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12934 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:55 PM

Just saw this on FOX News....

Candidate Calculator

#37 atlHUSKER

atlHUSKER

Offical Obama A.S.S.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11730 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE(harstad @ Jan 8 2008, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just saw this on FOX News....

Candidate Calculator

icon_confused.gif

The page cannot be displayed

Posted Image

#38 Scrotum McDick

Scrotum McDick

Karma's Bitch 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12934 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE(atlHUSKER @ Jan 8 2008, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
icon_confused.gif

Its not coming up for me now....

It worked when I first tried it.

#39 RedHell

RedHell

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4737 posts
  • Interests:Burning kittens in front of crowds of children
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE(harstad @ Jan 8 2008, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let me get this straight.....You want English to be the official language, but you dont want people to have to speak English? Are you a fucking lawyer? Thats top 5 one of the stupidest things I've read here.

Speak English or get the fuck out. English is the language we speak, the language all business is done in, all road signs....etc.

If people dont speak english then you start having little communities where thats all they speak and they dont assimilate into society. Thats the fucking problem now.

Hmmmmm, freedom. Yeah, that's a horrible thing. Let me put it this way dumbass. If you don't like people who speak spanish, stay the fuck away from them and don't do business with them. Freedom is too valuable to allow some govt douche to decide who should be allowed to do what and where. If people don't want to assimilate, shouldn't that be their choice? Shouldn't one be able to decide how to live their own lives? Oh right, everybody spoke English when this country was founded, then again they also rode horses and fucked their sisters. Great, let's make this the United States of West Virginia.
Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8
Psalm 109:8
"Let his days be few; and let another take his office. "

#40 Scrotum McDick

Scrotum McDick

Karma's Bitch 2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12934 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE(RedHell @ Jan 8 2008, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmmmm, freedom. Yeah, that's a horrible thing. Let me put it this way dumbass. If you don't like people who speak spanish, stay the fuck away from them and don't do business with them. Freedom is too valuable to allow some govt douche to decide who should be allowed to do what and where. If people don't want to assimilate, shouldn't that be their choice? Shouldn't one be able to decide how to live their own lives? Oh right, everybody spoke English when this country was founded, then again they also rode horses and fucked their sisters. Great, let's make this the United States of West Virginia.

I knew you were stupid, but I didnt realize how deep the dumb went. Freedom?? What the fuck are you talking about? If they dont want to assimilate into our country they can stay the fuck where they are now. You sound like a guy who doesnt stand up for anything. You want to allow people who arent Americans to come here and do whatever they want? The government has no right to tell anyone what to do? Huh?

No, people who came here didnt speak english. But most of them do now, and they're kids do. Now were teaching kids in Spanish!! This doesnt help them. Speak english.

Fuck, I think that at the very least speaking english should be encouraged.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users