#41 AZ Husker

AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12985 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 26 September 2009 - 08:31 PM

Most of the people replying in this thread are complete scum and do not deserve to watch football. I never had a reason to dislike Nebraska but I sure as hell do now. I will hope that crappy irrelevant piece of shit team you root for loses every week so I can just know that the scum that posted in this thread are crying in their cornflakes.

BTW I have driven through the state of Nebraska and it is a real shit hole. Go fuck yourselves big Red. I can't imagine spending any time that worthless piece of shit state, maybe that is why you guys are all such assholes.

Damn you must be from Missouri, the 'Show Me' state. Why? Because you are too stupid to figure it out on your own.

Year 1, Scott Frost Husker Reclamation Project...

Tanner Farmer - "I don't just want to win a Big Ten championship. I want to win *the* championship. That's my goal. A lot of people say winning the national championship isn't a realistic goal. Well, I'm not about realistic. I want it all. Go big or go home. Thank you."

#42 AZ Husker

AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12985 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 26 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

Most of the people replying in this thread are complete scum and do not deserve to watch football. I never had a reason to dislike Nebraska but I sure as hell do now. I will hope that crappy irrelevant piece of shit team you root for loses every week so I can just know that the scum that posted in this thread are crying in their cornflakes.

BTW I have driven through the state of Nebraska and it is a real shit hole. Go fuck yourselves big Red. I can't imagine spending any time that worthless piece of shit state, maybe that is why you guys are all such assholes.

Ahhh, the tread that keeps getting head.

Good luck finishing up your associates degree and getting that assistant manager promotion at Texas Roadhouse.

I also hope you enjoy the movie. Feel free to report back to us with the review as we'll unfortunately be missing it.

I already make six figures a year, on a HS diploma btw. But, nice guess.

You do know that putting three zeroes IN FRONT of your salary doesn't really make it six figures, right?

Maybe you should switch to selling college diplomas - may be more money in it.....

I'm sure that he didn't do anything that absurd. But maybe someone needs top tell him not to include the two places to the right of the decimal.

Tanner Farmer - "I don't just want to win a Big Ten championship. I want to win *the* championship. That's my goal. A lot of people say winning the national championship isn't a realistic goal. Well, I'm not about realistic. I want it all. Go big or go home. Thank you."

#43 RED * DANE

RED * DANE

All American

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Interests:widely ranging but deceptively shallow
  • Texas

Posted 26 September 2009 - 09:00 PM

n00bz come and n00bz go but Sal is dead forever.
you're only young once but you can be immature forevar.

#44 CU SUCKS

CU SUCKS

Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 26 September 2009 - 09:35 PM

Ok so we have determined that Sal is still dead but are there any current CU football players fucking Hawkins daughters Ashley or Brittany? Based on CU's record I would say no but since this is sCUm we are talking about I would guess that at least half the team has soaked their peckers in Hawkins wife or daughters or even the Hawkman himself.

#45 RedHell

RedHell

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4737 posts
  • Interests:Burning kittens in front of crowds of children
  • Nebraska

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:32 PM

So, is Sal still dead??

No way man, I saw he, Elvis, Liberace and Sinatra in Vegas last week. They are gettin' ready to pimp their new album together - Bitch Slappin'.
Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8
Psalm 109:8
"Let his days be few; and let another take his office. "

#46 ashtonhusker

ashtonhusker

turkey butt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2451 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:12 PM

Please, come back to redout more often. the boys and gals of redout need a chew toy once in a while. you are it. what a dumb ass. soon you will disappear with those that try to insult the elite classiness of the regular posters at redout. I dare you to try and outwit them again, fuck wad. It was a good laugh tho. Thanks for posting. it breaks up the commercial breaks for me or between sips of beer.

now fuck off! :fyoucchorn:

#47 Guest[wred]

Guest[wred]
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:36 PM

Fuck off dickwad!. A CU asshole coach named MCcartney started all this shit. His hatred for NU, and then brainwashing his players to do the same, including whoring out his own daughter to anyone on the football team that was interested, is why NU fans hated him back. It was just another game to us, but a psychotic obsession with him. And he calls himself a christian, I hope he rots in hell!

#48 5thYearFreshman

5thYearFreshman

mAd Fat chiCk killA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7154 posts
  • Interests:Watching this place meltdown and pretending that these aren't the same people that make fun of people doing it at the printer site
  • Nebraska

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:23 AM

I didn't read the link, is the movie titled "Sal is Dead"?

#49 mNhhh

mNhhh

Karma's my bitch!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21041 posts
  • Interests:Football, Golf and Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:32 AM

Dead and Deaderer.

111px-091407-USCNeb-HerbieHusker.jpgimage818_1.gif  unicorn_pride_07-25-071.jpg

#50 HuskerFan

HuskerFan

I like to walk to lz's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9376 posts
  • Interests:NU football, reading, weight lifting, physical fitness, backpacking, chess, increasing my wealth
  • Nebraska

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:32 AM

I didn't read the link, is the movie titled "Sal is Still Dead"?

Fixed

#51 AZ Husker

AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12985 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 30 September 2009 - 08:18 PM

I didn't read the link, is the movie titled "Sal is Still Dead"?

Fixed

Generalissimo Fransisco Franco wants to know.

#52 nebrascum

nebrascum

Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 17 October 2009 - 04:36 PM

How's your Saturday going losers? Hahahahahahahaha

#53 ashtonhusker

ashtonhusker

turkey butt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2451 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 17 October 2009 - 04:37 PM

Fuck you

#54 Boxcar Willie

Boxcar Willie

cool guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7312 posts
  • Interests:Stirring the pot.
  • Nebraska

Posted 17 October 2009 - 04:38 PM

Your Buffs are 1-4.

Scoreboard.

47-18-2.

Eat shit.

Sal is still dead.
"We don't point the finger around here we point the thumb." Bo Pelini responds after another sluggish offensive performance. Not sure which game since our offense is always fucking awful.

"I think we can be real stout against the run, and I think our secondary is going to be really good. I mean, there's potential for us to have our best defense we've had here." Carl Pelini assesses the 2011 defense during spring ball.

"We play to win Championships. If you don't win a Championship it isn't a successful season." Bo's comments during fall camp 2011.

We didn't win a championship but it isn't always about winning championships." Bo Pelini responds after finishing the season 9-3 and a third place finish in the Legends Division.

"We played sloppy." Bo Pelini responds following 2009 TT, 2009 ISU, 2010 SDS, 2010 A&M, 2010 Holiday Bowl, 2011 CHATT, 2011 Fresno ST, 2011 Wisconsin, 2011 Northwestern, and Michigan 2011.

#55 Husker Hunyock

Husker Hunyock

(Jersey Retired)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9850 posts
  • Interests:Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 17 October 2009 - 04:54 PM

Could be worse.

I could be a cock-gobblin douchebag from Denver whos team is going down faster than his mom on a Saturday night.
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

-Thomas Jefferson

#56 Guest[wred]

Guest[wred]
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2009 - 05:01 PM

Just fine dipshit, unlike you, my life doesn't revolve around college football. Hope you choke on your diet pepsi.

#57 nebrascum

nebrascum

Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 17 October 2009 - 05:43 PM

How shitty and pathetic did those husker faggots look today? They didn't even look interested. That shit was funny as hell. Fuckin losers couldn't even score more than ten against TT. Hahahahahahaha. Losers. I loved how your own crowd was booing.

#58 Guest[wred]

Guest[wred]
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2009 - 07:25 PM

How shitty and pathetic did those husker faggots look today? They didn't even look interested. That shit was funny as hell. Fuckin losers couldn't even score more than ten against TT. Hahahahahahaha. Losers. I loved how your own crowd was booing.

Speaking of faggots, Obviously, no one cares what you fucking think, scum. :lol:

#59 Samurai Husker

Samurai Husker

Space Herpie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:18 PM

We're booing because we don't tolerate this shit, d-bag. You, obviously, are used to it.

When you fire your current asshat coach and "steal back" Watson from us to be your new head coach, you'll understand.

BTW... which of our boys are faggots? Oh... you're just making that up? I see... well, okay then... geez, we're making up the stuff about half the team banging your coach's daugther... wait... .no, we're not.

Word of advice if you're going to hang on redout, son... don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

Diptshit.
The Tao of TO: There's a difference between standing there looking confident because you are confident, and standing there looking confident because you're just that dumb."

#60 nebrascum

nebrascum

Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:27 PM

Obviously you fucking morons have comprehension problems. I am not a CU fan. Fucking Mongoloids.

I am still laughing at that shitty effort your little douchey football team gave today though. Hahahahahahaha. Fucking losers. And to top it off you fucking idiots have to live in that shitty POS state. Hahahahahahaha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users