• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 L Buff

L Buff

Only mostly dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11795 posts
  • Interests:Football, history, beer, football, beer, Marg Helgenberger on CSI (she's hot ... even if she is from NE!), football, beer (all in no particular order)
  • Colorado

Posted 28 December 2005 - 01:19 PM

[Why can't we delete accidental posts anymore?]

#2 L Buff

L Buff

Only mostly dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11795 posts
  • Interests:Football, history, beer, football, beer, Marg Helgenberger on CSI (she's hot ... even if she is from NE!), football, beer (all in no particular order)
  • Colorado

Posted 28 December 2005 - 01:27 PM

34 yds of offense in the first half ... 124 total yds for the game!

19 points in the last three games ... 7 of them coming right after your very first QB change of the WHOLE FUCKING SEASON!

NO... ZILCH ... NADA ... RIEN ... BUPKUS ... TD's for 220 minutes! That's over three-and-a-half games, asshole!

Here's wishing you the best of luck in your next endeavor ... as an "associate" ta Wal-Mart. Maybe you can help transform the most successful corporation in the world into the General Motors of retailers.

I hope you sink into desperation and depression, drink yourself into oblivion, your wife leaves you and takes the kids, you wind up as an alcoholic bum picking through the dumpsters of downtown Denver, and finally you die of cirrhosis and malnutrition under an overpass. And that would even be a fate too kind for you. icon_evil.gif

there ... I feel better now. icon_mrgreen.gif

#3 Waylon Van Smack

Waylon Van Smack

Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Huskers, Bluejays, Fishing, Hunting, Waylon Jennings Fucking Rules!!
  • Nebraska

Posted 28 December 2005 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE(L Buff @ Dec 28 2005, 01:27 PM) View Post

34 yds of offense in the first half ... 124 total yds for the game!

19 points in the last three games ... 7 of them coming right after your very first QB change of the WHOLE FUCKING SEASON!
NO... ZILCH ... NADA ... RIEN ... BUPKUS ... TD's for 220 minutes! That's over three-and-a-half games, asshole!
Here's wishing you the best of luck in your next endeavor ... as an "associate" ta Wal-Mart. Maybe you can help transform the most successful corporation in the world into the General Motors of retailers.

I hope you sink into desperation and depression, drink yourself into oblivion, your wife leaves you and takes the kids, you wind up as an alcoholic bum picking through the dumpsters of downtown Denver, and finally you die of cirrhosis and malnutrition under an overpass. And that would even be a fate too kind for you. icon_evil.gif
there ... I feel better now. icon_mrgreen.gif

not all watsons fault..... plain and simple, Clemson had more horses. CU did the best they could with what they have.
"Colorado's football tradition was built on the standard of Nebraska," Klatt said. "So in order to maintain the tradition of pride in our program, they'll continue to be our benchmark."[font=Book Antiqua]

#4 Fort Worth Buff

Fort Worth Buff

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3554 posts
  • Colorado

Posted 28 December 2005 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE(Waylon Van Smack @ Dec 28 2005, 03:43 PM) View Post

not all watsons fault..... plain and simple, Clemson had more horses. CU did the best they could with what they have.

That doesn't explain the last three years. Watson is terrible. Good riddance.

#5 SKERSRULE

SKERSRULE

All sunshine and bunnies

• White Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18610 posts
  • Interests:Damn right I'm interesting
  • Nebraska

Posted 28 December 2005 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE(L Buff @ Dec 28 2005, 01:19 PM) View Post

[Why can't we delete accidental posts anymore?]

I suppose that's Watson's fault too. fyoucchorn.gif
You win. Fucker. - Yoss to me 7/31/08

#6 BigRedAvenger

BigRedAvenger

(Jersey Retired)

• White Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6496 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 29 December 2005 - 08:57 AM

Barnett says Coop is a terrible admin. Just terrible!

#7 BigRedAvenger

BigRedAvenger

(Jersey Retired)

• White Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6496 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:00 AM

I did not get to catch the CU/Clemson game, but I must admit the score was closer than I thought it would be. After the last two games and with Barnett getting canned, I thought the team would just fold up. Clemson was a pretty decent team this year. Some ups and downs, but pretty good overall.

#8 L Buff

L Buff

Only mostly dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11795 posts
  • Colorado

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:37 AM

QUOTE(Waylon Van Smack @ Dec 28 2005, 01:43 PM) View Post

It also deosn't explain the stats I posted above, dumbass. icon_rolleyes.gif

#9 RedHell

RedHell

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4737 posts
  • Interests:Burning kittens in front of crowds of children
  • Nebraska

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE(BigRedAvenger @ Dec 29 2005, 08:57 AM) View Post

Barnett says Coop is a terrible admin. Just terrible! Oh, and he sux too.

Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8
Psalm 109:8
"Let his days be few; and let another take his office. "

#10 AZ Husker

AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12988 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:28 AM

QUOTE(L Buff @ Dec 29 2005, 10:37 AM) View Post

You are Colorado, that explains the stats. fyoucchorn.gif

Year 1, Scott Frost Husker Reclamation Project...

Tanner Farmer - "I don't just want to win a Big Ten championship. I want to win *the* championship. That's my goal. A lot of people say winning the national championship isn't a realistic goal. Well, I'm not about realistic. I want it all. Go big or go home. Thank you."

#11 Waylon Van Smack

Waylon Van Smack

Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Huskers, Bluejays, Fishing, Hunting, Waylon Jennings Fucking Rules!!
  • Nebraska

Posted 29 December 2005 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE(L Buff @ Dec 29 2005, 09:37 AM) View Post

IMHO the stats you reported for my "dumbass" reflect the fact CU cuffed GB in recruiting and in the ability to hire top quality AC's. he won 4 of 5 B12N titles with poor recruits coaching them up to win those titles. here is a stat for you TWO TIME B12 COACH OF THE YEAR. I think CU got a good man in Hawk but how long will it be before he can build the same stats? the self imposed recruiting restrictions still exist as well as the state law that affects the hiring of AC's. good luck, smartguy. fyoucchorn.gif

"Colorado's football tradition was built on the standard of Nebraska," Klatt said. "So in order to maintain the tradition of pride in our program, they'll continue to be our benchmark."[font=Book Antiqua]

#12 Guest[RINGKONG]

Guest[RINGKONG]
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2005 - 02:40 PM

I fixed your shit you dumb fucking lawyer.. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users