Cedar Husker

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9579 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 June 2005 - 10:44 AM

http://65.98.70.3/vb...?threadid=25676

Thanks for the off-season entertainment. Other than the fact that you make Husker fans look like total boobs, y'all are quite funny. biggrin.gif

I can imagine some of you checking your closet and under your bed each night for non-Husker fans...

8)

#2 BigRedAvenger

BigRedAvenger

(Jersey Retired)

• White Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6496 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 June 2005 - 10:50 AM

2. cc horn was another I suggested you do without. He again sent you emails, even fabricating lies about me which you took as truth and admonished me for being so less than fair. The result? He flamed your board with the redout exodus and probably still laughs about it and mocks this board.

CORRECT!!!!! :fyoucchorn:

#3 BDB

BDB

Raging Geek. fear my code!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10513 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 June 2005 - 10:54 AM

INTERNET....Serious Business

I think that about sums it up.

#4 BDB

BDB

Raging Geek. fear my code!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10513 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 June 2005 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE(BigRedAvenger)
2. cc horn was another I suggested you do without. He again sent you emails, even fabricating lies about me which you took as truth and admonished me for being so less than fair. The result? He flamed your board with the redout exodus and probably still laughs about it and mocks this board.

CORRECT!!!!! :fyoucchorn:

Except for the part about even remembering whatever the fuck happened between CC and RedDane. Or caring. biggrin.gif

#5 fdbrian

fdbrian

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17268 posts
  • Interests:All things undead
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:12 AM

don't they realize that all the members are free to NOT read a poster who flames alot. fuckin idiots, you can turn off howard stern if you do not like him.

#6 L Buff

L Buff

Only mostly dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11795 posts
  • Interests:Football, history, beer, football, beer, Marg Helgenberger on CSI (she's hot ... even if she is from NE!), football, beer (all in no particular order)
  • Colorado

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:27 AM

3. TEZ started up right after the Solich firing and trolled at length, followed by others of a like mind. I suggested you handle the matter, and you did so... by making him a moderator. Ultimately removed, but not before having run off a significant number of the best and brightest of this board and creating a schism still here 2 years hence.

They have a schism. biggrin.gif

What the fuck ... is this the goddam Catholic Church of the fucking 14th century?

#7 RedHell

RedHell

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4737 posts
  • Interests:Burning kittens in front of crowds of children
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:45 AM

I've never spent much time at Huskerpedia, but after reading that crap, I know I never will. Those folks are twits of the most female sideline reporter kind. I doesnt appear as if rational or logical or even humorous, twisted or fucked up thought ever has any reign there. It just seems to be Wonderbread Huskerism. Christ, call the pound and put those bitches down.

#8 SKERSRULE

SKERSRULE

All sunshine and bunnies

• White Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18610 posts
  • Interests:Damn right I'm interesting
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:48 AM

That place used to be cool, back when we ran that place. :twisted:

Wonder whatever happened to Runt/Cunt and some of our other "friends"?
You win. Fucker. - Yoss to me 7/31/08

#9 Cedar Husker

Cedar Husker

(Jersey Retired)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9579 posts
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:48 AM

QUOTE(RedHell)
I've never spent much time at Huskerpedia, but after reading that crap, I know I never will. Those folks are twits of the most female sideline reporter kind. I doesnt appear as if rational or logical or even humorous, twisted or fucked up thought ever has any reign there. It just seems to be Wonderbread Huskerism. Christ, call the pound and put those bitches down.

biggrin.gif There's a schism in Wonderbread Huskerism. biggrin.gif

#10 F'n Tater Salad

F'n Tater Salad

Asshole

• Scout Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12290 posts
  • Texas

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE(L Buff)
3. TEZ started up right after the Solich firing and trolled at length, followed by others of a like mind. I suggested you handle the matter, and you did so... by making him a moderator. Ultimately removed, but not before having run off a significant number of the best and brightest of this board and creating a schism still here 2 years hence.

What the fuck ... is this the goddam Catholic Church of the fucking 14th century?

No, it's much more important than mere religion to dumbasses like BigRedBedStain - he's one of those pathetic little worms that actually think the internet IS real life.......

What's funny is that Stain and his minions were the reason for all the raids that he whines about.....If BRM had the balls to drop his dumb ass years ago, HP would still be the place to be. Instead it is the place to point to and laugh......

Good to see that BRM finally sees him for what he is......a hatemongering sack of shit that is worthy of nothing more than being scraped off the shoe bottom of the world.........in other words, just a typical Aggy...... :twisted:
Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

#11 Husker Hunyock

Husker Hunyock

(Jersey Retired)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9850 posts
  • Interests:Fishing
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE(L Buff)

I thought we were the schism?!?
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

-Thomas Jefferson

#12 HuskerFan

HuskerFan

I like to walk to lz's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9377 posts
  • Interests:NU football, reading, weight lifting, physical fitness, backpacking, chess, increasing my wealth
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:10 PM

Um, the best and brightest migrated to Redout (well, except for RING..... but every board has their token 'tard -- right, Bed Stain?). :twisted:

#13 F'n Tater Salad

F'n Tater Salad

Asshole

• Scout Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12290 posts
  • Texas

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:14 PM

You know that the 'Zoners are all sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for Stain to split off and start his own site....... :twisted:
Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

#14 5thYearFreshman

5thYearFreshman

mAd Fat chiCk killA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7154 posts
  • Interests:Watching this place meltdown and pretending that these aren't the same people that make fun of people doing it at the printer site
  • Nebraska

Is Red Dane SunCoastSooner? compare the thread from the padded room to this one and I think you will see what I mean.

#15 johnnyhusker82

johnnyhusker82

ZEN Master of REDOUT!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 102130 posts
  • Interests:Huskers, Reading, & Guns
  • Nebraska

QUOTE(L Buff)

HEY!

Leave us fisheaters out of this.

We've got our own problems...
Posted Image

What is your favorite color?

Go Big Red!

#16 F'n Tater Salad

F'n Tater Salad

Asshole

• Scout Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12290 posts
  • Texas

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE(johnnyhusker82)
QUOTE(L Buff)

HEY!

But y'all do share them with HPedophilia.......

:twisted:

#17 johnnyhusker82

johnnyhusker82

ZEN Master of REDOUT!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 102130 posts
  • Interests:Huskers, Reading, & Guns
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE(CCHorn)
QUOTE(johnnyhusker82)
QUOTE(L Buff)

HEY!

But y'all do share them with HPedophilia.......

:twisted:

No sir.

They're Episcopalian.

Common mistake.
Posted Image

What is your favorite color?

Go Big Red!

#18 HuskerFan

HuskerFan

I like to walk to lz's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9377 posts
  • Interests:NU football, reading, weight lifting, physical fitness, backpacking, chess, increasing my wealth
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE(5thYearFreshman)
Is Red Dane SunCoastSooner?  compare the thread from the padded room to this one and I think you will see what I mean.

One notable difference is that Tonto writes in the Jibba Jabba dialect, so that after reading one his posts, you ask yourself, "WTF?"

Bed Stain, OTOH, is more comfortable with the I'm-A-Whiny-Bitch-Attention-Whore vernacular so common to the HP site.

I'm sure, however, they share a branch in the same family tree.

#19 F'n Tater Salad

F'n Tater Salad

Asshole

• Scout Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12290 posts
  • Texas

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:46 PM

QUOTE(HuskerFan)
QUOTE(5thYearFreshman)
Is Red Dane SunCoastSooner?  compare the thread from the padded room to this one and I think you will see what I mean.

One notable difference is that Tonto writes in the Jibba Jabba dialect, so that after reading one his posts, you ask yourself, "WTF?"

Bed Stain, OTOH, is more comfortable with the I'm-A-Whiny-Bitch-Attention-Whore vernacular so common to the HP site.

I'm sure, however, they share a branch in the same family tree.

I really doubt there are many branches in that family tree.......if you know what I mean...... :twisted:

#20 AZ Husker

AZ Husker

President of the Galaxy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13015 posts
  • Interests:Fuck work! Retirement is here! Now get off my lawn bitches
  • Nebraska

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE(CCHorn)
QUOTE(L Buff)

No, it's much more important than mere religion to dumbasses like BigRedBedStain - he's one of those pathetic little worms that actually think the internet IS real life.......

What's funny is that Stain and his minions were the reason for all the raids that he whines about.....If BRM had the balls to drop his dumb ass years ago, HP would still be the place to be. Instead it is the place to point to and laugh......

Good to see that BRM finally sees him for what he is......a hatemongering sack of shit that is worthy of nothing more than being scraped off the shoe bottom of the world.........in other words, just a typical Aggy...... :twisted:

Then again CC, have you considered that for BS, the internet is his real life?

Year 1 of the Covid-19 era, Scott Frost Husker Reclamation Project...

Fuck - let's just play some football

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users